Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why I Believe 99% of Black Males are Sexist and Misogynistic...

When did this become about "Hoes"? Could have sworn the OP was about women and men
Just cause I say hoes i don't mean hoes, if a group of women is around ima say the hoes is here. But I ain't calling em hoes, but they hoes

Just cause I say hoes i don't mean hoes, if a group of women is around ima say the hoes is here. But I ain't calling em hoes, but they hoes

tenor.gif

https://blavity.com/why-99-of-black-men-are-sexist-and-misogynistic

• Do you call women by dehumanizing names like Bit**, Hoe, female etc.?
  • Do you abide by the “bro code?”
  • Do you take advantage of women emotionally? Sexually?
  • Do you love all women… including gay, trans, unattractive, dark-skinned, etc. women?
  • Do you speak over women or use your male privilege to dominate discussions?
  • Do you fetishize, objectify, or sexualize the bodies of women?
  • Do you call your friends and family out when they make oppressive statements and actions?
I say 99% of Black men are sexist and misogynistic not because we are any more guilty than men of other races. Not even because it’s probably true. But because as a Black man, I am most concerned with how it continues to impose violence upon our women and plague our communities, relationships, and liberations movements.

This is bullshit. Other races do this shit. Matter fact it was white ass mfs who made up that bro code shit. Even had a whole tv show on MTV2. They will throw anything negative on black men.

Back