Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why I Believe 99% of Black Males are Sexist and Misogynistic...

giphy.gif

wtf are u talkin about b?

I get the gist of the op i see it. I feel our misogynist mind set aint helping black people. If it was we wouldnt have gender wars all over social media daily.

Yall know damn well the percentage aint a fact its just to make a point. Everyday i see black women talk about bad treatment and everyday i see niggas say its mo big deal all men do xyz. I just dont think black men can afford to do it anymore cuz it aint got us nowhere.

NB4 @Goldie, "women treat women worse than men" post

Cmon now goldie. Next you gonna say women got it easier than men.

Don't do that.

I'm talking solely about relationships. Chicks milk these cupcakes tattertot ass niggas every day. There's a decent percentage of tattertot niggas on this very site. I just sit back and watch the shit.

Trust me, women take advantage of niggas all the time.

Don't do that.

I'm talking solely about relationships. Chicks milk these cupcakes tattertot ass niggas every day. There's a decent percentage of tattertot niggas on this very site. I just sit back and watch the shit.

whats a cupcake tattertot ass nigga sir?

:reallydude:

it's all balanced out...

women get privileges and breaks just as much as they get harassment and abuse....

it's nature.....

there's nothing misogynistic about nature.......more times than not women are going to attract some kind of reaction from men...

the levels and the disrespect of the reaction is completely on the dude and his ability to conduct himself in a civil manner...

and as a whole... most men do a fairly good job at keeping the shit at bay...

but ur always gonna have those that can't.....

and again... it's wild to suggest that it's all negative and unwanted....

cuz many many many women are fully aware that their appearance creates a reaction in mean, and they do tons of things in attempts to manipulate that reaction to their favor.....

dudes be buying women lunch every day, taking them places offering services, paying compliments....all types of shit...

i get so tired of people trying to making basic attraction into some negative thing, shit's just unfairly ignorant and a pretty shitty gilt trip to put on dudes who have no idea how to rationalize thier natural attraction to women....

i mean right no there's some young dude who loves big titties and is going through a hurricane of emotions because all media does is parades titties in his face, and every single time he takes notice someone calls him a pervert.....

you know how fucking confusing that shit is????this kids like 12 right now, and unless he has a fuckign smart enough person to go to, if he asks anyone else other than other 12 year old boys is it okay to always be thinking about and looking at titty's.....he's gonna get a response that would lead him to believe something is wrong with him....

so you know what this kid does....10 times outta fucking 10.... cuz we've ALLL done it.....we try our best to discuss, rationalize, and develop a way to talk about and appreciate tittes and woman as a whole by being as discreet and cool about it as possible... we trade experiences, and offer advice and counseling to each other building a fraternity if you will to cope with the fuckign retarded logic of society trying to make us pretend shit we all know exists doesn't exists because some people called foul....

stupid shit like this is the reason the "bro code" exists....

cuz the unspoken bro code law is to agree with it just so angry aggressive but also hot woman give syou ass later cuz you "understand'

foh

Don't do that.

Oh you talking about just relationships i over here thinking in general. Go on
Didnt even peep this the relationship forum

Put it to u like this, if u are on the block selling dope. Ur not a pharmacist, ur not an herbal shaman. Ur a drug dealer, u sell drugs.

So if u are on the block and get arrested, get robbed, or get shot. You got it how u lived. Don't get mad at the situation, that's what comes with being a drug dealer.

So if u are a woman, and u got to a club dressed like a thot. Got up in a nigga private section, drink and smoke wit em. Let him feel u up and talk nasty to him and he to u.

Don't catch feelings when he ask u to let the squad beat. You knew what it was when u left the house with intentions on poppin bottles wit ballas

Now get on ya knees and take the train ticket like u pose to. Get it how u live, and don't try pulling that..just cause I'm dressed like this and back here don't mean I'm a hoe.

Well bitch don't go and do what hoes do..if u ain't a hoe. Know u place and don't venture where hoes live

Know ur fucking place

Put it to u like this, if u are on the block selling dope. Ur not a pharmacist, ur not an herbal shaman. Ur a drug dealer, u sell drugs.

So if u are on the block and get arrested, get robbed, or get shot. You got it how u lived. Don't get mad at the situation, that's what comes with being a drug dealer.

So if u are a woman, and u got to a club dressed like a thot. Got up in a nigga private section, drink and smoke wit em. Let him feel u up and talk nasty to him and he to u.

Don't catch feelings when he ask u to let the squad beat. You knew what it was when u left the house with intentions on poppin bottles wit ballas

Now get on ya knees and take the train ticket like u pose to. Get it how u live, and don't try pulling that..just cause I'm dressed like this and back here don't mean I'm a hoe.

Well bitch don't go and do what hoes do..if u ain't a hoe. Know u place and don't venture where hoes live

Know ur fucking place

Childish

Back