Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Why I Believe 99% of Black Males are Sexist and Misogynistic...

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
https://blavity.com/why-99-of-black-men-are-sexist-and-misogynistic

• Do you call women by dehumanizing names like Bit**, Hoe, female etc.?
  • Do you abide by the “bro code?”
  • Do you take advantage of women emotionally? Sexually?
  • Do you love all women… including gay, trans, unattractive, dark-skinned, etc. women?
  • Do you speak over women or use your male privilege to dominate discussions?
  • Do you fetishize, objectify, or sexualize the bodies of women?
  • Do you call your friends and family out when they make oppressive statements and actions?
I say 99% of Black men are sexist and misogynistic not because we are any more guilty than men of other races. Not even because it’s probably true. But because as a Black man, I am most concerned with how it continues to impose violence upon our women and plague our communities, relationships, and liberations movements.

giphy.gif

https://blavity.com/why-99-of-black-men-are-sexist-and-misogynistic

• Do you call women by dehumanizing names like Bit**, Hoe, female etc.?
  • Do you abide by the “bro code?”
  • Do you take advantage of women emotionally? Sexually?
  • Do you love all women… including gay, trans, unattractive, dark-skinned, etc. women?
  • Do you speak over women or use your male privilege to dominate discussions?
  • Do you fetishize, objectify, or sexualize the bodies of women?
  • Do you call your friends and family out when they make oppressive statements and actions?
I say 99% of Black men are sexist and misogynistic not because we are any more guilty than men of other races. Not even because it’s probably true. But because as a Black man, I am most concerned with how it continues to impose violence upon our women and plague our communities, relationships, and liberations movements.

True. I know all men do it blah blah blah. But black people are not able to act loke everybody else.

while i agree many men are inherently insensitive to women and their overall respect towards them.. i refuse to accept it's 99 fucing percent...

that shit is just fucking stupid, and that list has some good points and some are also retarded....

people.. not just men... people are inherently selfish.... we all think of ourselves first and others second..it's just biological.. you can only see with your eyes, feel with your skin, speak with your voice, and so on and so on......

to automatically give consideration to another person SOLELY because i am a man and she is a woman...is not only illogical, and highly improbable....

it's fucking stupid as shit to entertain for even a second.....

i give the highest of considerations to my wife, daughter and mother....

but if we talking about some real shit, and i pretty take control or lead of the situation, I'm now automatically grouped in this 99% of piece of shit ass dudes cuz i used my "male privilege" to dominate o talk over cuz i put my foot down?

i swear women do't want men to be men.....this shit is sickening.....

shit really saying .."oh you fnd women bodies sexy?? pig!!!"

foh

the percentage is bullshit as its not based on any credible study. Just some dude trying to get a point across. I started to not post it at all, but to your point, i think he did list some valid criticisms that we as men should examine within not only ourselves, but our friends who we really consider good people.

Yall know damn well the percentage aint a fact its just to make a point. Everyday i see black women talk about bad treatment and everyday i see niggas say its mo big deal all men do xyz. I just dont think black men can afford to do it anymore cuz it aint got us nowhere.

Back