Welcome To aBlackWeb

WHO'S MORE DISRESPECTFUL WHEN IT COMES TO SHOOTIN THEIR SHOT @ YOUR S/O?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Men...or...Women?

The story Tiffany Haddish told about the actress blatantly tryin to holla at Jay...PLUS...these ABW brothas shootin their shots at these ABW ladies who are e-boo'd up inspired this.

Kinda curious and wanna know y'all opinion on this. Especially if you personally had this happen to you, or seen it happen to someone else.

I was gonna say men too...BUUUUUUUTTTTTT I've see plenty of women blatantly shoot their shot at a guy, with his gal right next to him.

NO fucc's were given. Lol

To be honest I think men and women can be both be just as disrespectful to the other this
situations. Some have that no fucksgiven attitude. Regardless who still disrespect

I think generally men. To your face anyway. Men will hit on a taken woman right in front of her man lol. Both can be shameless tho.

Ehhh...I dunno BNE.

You ever seen a woman eye fucc a guy while his woman is next to him? B/c the 1st thing outta his s/o mouth is

"Uhh...you know that bitch?"

Lol!

Last edited:
Man one time we was at a crab feast and these random two chicks sat at our table...

Shit was cool till her and her girl started taking about Niggaz .... The one chick out of nowhere was like
."naw girl, I like my men thick and chocolate like him"

Bruh......

I dropped some shit I ain't even have in my hand and got the fuck up outta there....

Like in all honesty between the two of us, I think my wife is more of a looker than me..... But when it come to people shooting their shot.....

The chicks go way harder at me then Niggaz do at her....

Man one time we was at a crab feast and these random two chicks sat at our table...

Shit was cool till her and her girl started taking about Niggaz .... The one chick out of nowhere was like
."naw girl, I like my men thick and chocolate like him"

Bruh......

I dropped some shit I ain't even have in my hand and got the fuck up outta there....

Like in all honesty between the two of us, I think my wife is more of a looker than me..... But when it come to people shooting their shot.....

The chicks go way harder at me then Niggaz do at her....

Lol.

I told this story on the IC but, I remember the waitress deadazzz tried to holla at me with my ex sitting right there! Lol.

I thought she was just jokin around and being extra friendly, cuz she was trying to get a good tip. Naw. That hefa looked dead at my ex...asked if I was her BROTHER or COWORKER...when she said "No he's my boyfriend"...ole was like "Oh...well I just wanted to know b/c I like his style and wanted to holla."

Maaannn...I was so damn clueless as to how to respond after that.

In say women b/c for a lot of them, I think it's more about "competition". See if they can pull that guy away from the woman he's wit.

Guys just wanna smash and move on.

Shit, both honestly. Seen niggas get shot down then say "I just wanted to nut in your mouth anyways,basic ass bitch."

Got a stud homie that got shot down and her ass yells "Pussy prolly garbage hoe. Cheap ass forever 21 wearing bitch."

Issa tie

Edit: misread post.

I'd say females. They do the shit so sly, thinking you aint up on game and they know when your broad is BI. Shit is like a 6th sense.

its only certain dudes that will do that shit and its more so after they've sized the man up to be no threat

woman dont consider that much tho

you could be next to your woman all night and a bitch will come sit on the other side of you and play dumb af....."oooh thats your girl???.....tell me sumn shiiidd I didnt know".....and then STILL make you have to tell them to move around

I dont think any group does it more, but women are more disrespectful imo

Back