Welcome To aBlackWeb

Honestly, fuck him. The worst thing you can do to a extremely talkative ass human like myself is not talk to me. It hurts.
Are you saying he didn't carry conversations with you or that he didn't send you like a "hope your day is going well" type of text? What do you mean not talk to you?

Are you saying he didn't carry conversations with you or that he didn't send you like a "hope your day is going well" type of text? What do you mean not talk to you?

Nah, he ain’t hit me up AT ALL since Saturday. I’m trying to be understanding because he’s moving and such but uhhhhhh nah famalee.

Nah, he ain’t hit me up AT ALL since Saturday. I’m trying to be understanding because he’s moving and such but uhhhhhh nah famalee.
I mean maybe give him a chance to settle in where ever he's heading and see if anything changes once he has consitent internet access and wifi.

yea, now that more of the details are coming out

dude could've easily just sent a "im good, how are you" kinda text, and dare i say, even call even if it was just him taking a break from packing/moving

This is what happens in modern times. You can’t avoid a person( not saying that is what he is doing to you) but people track each other through digital means. That is funny to me. He ain’t talk to you but he was on FB. He made the wrong choice Kandy. If he had time for FB he had time for some Kandy.
That’s what I said!

7773A052-CE27-4265-82F0-E9A35E07A44D.gif

They always come back tho. Always.
And when they do! I shit on them in the humblest way possible.

I knew times went left when women started to question why I didn’t have Facebook? You have my cell number, my job number but you made because you can’t find me on FB or Linkin or Instagram.

Nah fuck that. He was just on FB.
Ok see this why I ask questions yea he gotta go
rjc2twte6yh5_zpsi1c7dfil.gif

My main thing was talk TO me, not AT me.

Closed mouths don't get fed. So you better speak ya mind.

Thread reminds me a lot of the online dating profiles that would have a scroll of "requirements"

Thread reminds me a lot of the online dating profiles that would have a scroll of "requirements"
My shit would be empty lol I wouldn't even know what to put outside of obvious shit like "don't be a bum"

Back