Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tossed salad or apples?

If it was a regular picture of him and his husband I wouldn't see an issue with it, but my whole time in school I never saw any of my teachers with a pic of them making out with their s/o on their desk. That's crossing the line straight or gay.

Last edited:
If it was a regular picture him and his husband I wouldn't see an issue with it, but my whole time in school I never saw any of my teachers with a pic of them making out with their s/o on their desk. That's crossing the line straight or gay.

Is that making out though?

706EC965-A6E9-4B47-8299-9417F4094660.jpeg

I agree with Gold tooth.

I don’t think any picture like that should be displayed at school BUT then again we can’t control what kids see. It’s people kissing in public all the time and some kids parents kiss in front of them.

It aint a big deal to me. I’ll talk to my son about the pic one on one and we will move on.

I agree with Goldie we didnt see pictures of our teachers kissing. A hug or something was fine.

But i do gotta ask if say your kid in middle school or younger and they watch a movie at school with openly gay characters that arent making out would you trip?

We live in a time where everybody is included. Everything is pretty much acceptable. Some shit I can look pass, some shit I can’t. Choose your battles.

I agree with Goldie we didnt see pictures of our teachers kissing. A hug or something was fine.

But i do gotta ask if say your kid in middle school or younger and they watch a movie at school with openly gay characters that arent making out would you trip?
Signs of the times so no wouldn't trip. A simple convo like Kandy said and move on.

If it was a regular picture of him and his husband I wouldn't see an issue with it, but my whole time in school I never saw any of my teachers with a pic of them making out with their s/o on their desk. That's crossing the line straight or gay.

[/thread]

My sons dad and I are in this situation. They are having the kids watch a movie about feelings and puberty and shit. It’s some homosexual shit in that movie. So we both decided to opt out. I’d rather him sit down and talk to his parents about this topic than some video talk to him about it. I won’t be happy if my son was gay but I’d get over it and love him just the same. I’m just being real. I feel like that’s something parents discuss with their child. Not a damn movie.

Meh. Honestly I'd also have an issue if he was kissing his wife.

For me that's a lil too personal.

Back