Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm fucking dine @ the bolded tho

A man over 30 who has never been in a fight? Would you be willing to be in a relationship or build with that man? Honest opinions please.

Would some of your respect for him be diminished if you found out he has never been in a fight?

Would you feel safe or feel that you're with someone who can/will protect you?

And no disrespect to my brother who brought this up in another thread.

:lmao2:

If your nose aint runnin while you're givin head u aint doin it right

giphy.gif

When to leave a nigga alone regardless of the fuck shit u got going on in ur head. Whatever demons y’all carry that don’t let y’all just chill the fuck out when there’s absolutely nothing wrong. And that’s just too much of a weight for you all to bare.

That ain’t the time to start a argument about nothing cause you got nothing better to do. That ain’t cute, that ain’t endearing, and if hitting women were acceptable. I’m sure a lot of u would get snuffed on the regular

I decided to make a spinoff of @NeighborhoodNomad 's thread, Things Men Need to Know. So what are some things that women should do in a relationship/marriage to keep it healthy and strong? Are there things you want us to know that we sometimes misconstrue or can't/don't quite understand? Inquiring minds would like to know...
I'm not that other dude. Base this relationship on the things I'm doing or did. If I'm not doing things that those dudes did. Don't compare me! If I compare you to any woman in my past! You will lose you're got damn mind!

Back