Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lollll!

Oml YOU made that? What the heezy...Reading is fundamental, aint it lol? Idk how and why I get yall mixed up. Im so sorry mane. I will correct it. IGprime didnt even tell me I was crediting the wrong person lol.

Lollll!

Oml YOU made that? What the heezy...Reading is fundamental, aint it lol? Idk how and why I get yall mixed up. Im so sorry mane. I will correct it. IGprime didnt even tell me I was crediting the wrong person lol.
that's what's killing me. that nigga was chillin in this thread n didn't correct the miscreditin :dead2:

that's what's killing me. that nigga was chillin in this thread n didn't correct the miscreditin :dead2:

I haven't logged on since last week so this thread is new to me but that's the first sentence in this thread so it was easy to notice.

Lollll!

How do you get me confused with IG of all posters?!

I need to evaluate my life like a muthafucca!

Of all people??

This nigga trying to make me seem like I'm the bubonic plague of ABW posters. Lol!

Nigga, you never been in a fight in your entire life, you never had detention, you're afraid to type "white people", you're afraid to type out a cuss word, you talk to women like you're a virgin, you never smoked weed before, all the bitches you post are wack. What I'm saying is, we're nothing alike in character.

Back