Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Loc Thread

In the chair for my every 6 month re twist. Will be here for the next 5 hours or so. This is the time when a dread feel like he should be bongo dread with no maintenance.

Why is this in the ladies room? I would venture to guess that there are more men on here with locs than women? The only reason I ask is because I always forget where it is and I don't associate locs with just women? @BNE

Why is this in the ladies room? I would venture to guess that there are more men on here with locs than women? The only reason I ask is because I always forget where it is and I don't associate locs with just women? @BNE
I think its cuz grooming threads tend to go here. If @TheMasterKey is aight with it, I can move it to the fashion and style one. that's unisex.

I'm not married to either forum, yall can place it where ever yall see best fit.

@BNE just went to see a person about making me a tam. ( not the person you suggested) she looks at my hair and says $75. I have never spent more than $50 on one. I have family members with hair on the floor and they don't spend that much. I love our people but........

I normally get mine from etsy, but it normally takes a month to get here smh

I normally get mine from etsy, but it normally takes a month to get here smh
The person that makes mine is in Africa for a month or so and I need one and ordering from Etsy is problematic because the sizes are off so it is better for someone to see your locs.

@BNE just went to see a person about making me a tam. ( not the person you suggested) she looks at my hair and says $75. I have never spent more than $50 on one. I have family members with hair on the floor and they don't spend that much. I love our people but........
yeah, that sounds like BK

Just dropped in to say that I am still hating on ERRY BODY in this BIOTCH that has, can and will start dreads.

I love you.... but I don't like you very much.

tenor.gif

Back