Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW The Official Cam Girl Thread

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
aundreanarene

18443616_1896619320619596_838286988074287104_n.jpg

17931988_1837194756548195_249267678382915584_n.jpg

https://www.homegrownfreaks.net/topic/136387-you-could-get-wit-this-or-get-wit-that/

MajinBooTee

a9ce4b0b7460494ca1d8722adc849987.png

https://camshowdownload.com/Y49Pj1/model/myfreecams/MajinBooTee

Last edited:
A thread full of BAB's?

Not surprised. Give me a few to put y'all on to some biddies

There's less BABs than there is natural chicks and how u sayin you'd save Gaia then wack the post with Gaia in it lol U been drinkin fam?

There's less BABs than there is natural chicks and how u sayin you'd save Gaia then wack the post with Gaia in it lol U been drinkin fam?
I aint a fan of solo cam shows so I aint got a dog in this fight, but I've noticed that chickidee considers 9 out of 10 attractive women to be BABs. maybe he thinks women are naturally busted, idk.

I meant to goat that

I aint a fan of solo cam shows so I aint got a dog in this fight, but I've noticed that chickidee considers 9 out of 10 attractive women to be BABs. maybe he thinks women are naturally busted, idk.
Where you get these numbers from? Where you get your line of reasoning from?

6 outta the 9 chicks posted are BAB's.

Refute or hit the road you Mrs Buzzkill

Damn I was wrong, 5 outta 9 are BABs. Still tho, I'd fuck all 5 of them bitches thoroughly... if I was single ofc lol

I meant to goat that

Where you get these numbers from? Where you get your line of reasoning from?

6 outta the 9 chicks posted are BAB's.

Refute or hit the road you Mrs Buzzkill
proof? I've posted attractive women before n u've gone in with baseless accusations of scoop balls and plastic surgery. I aint the buzzkill here b

proof? I've posted attractive women before n u've gone in with baseless accusations of scoop balls and plastic surgery. I aint the buzzkill here b
Where? This sounds unfounded. I don't post anything unbaseless

I ain't goating no assembly line chicks and scoop balls are in attractive. So if nine of the ten women you've posted are on or the other that's your fault.

Plenty of naturally attractive get the lusty eye.

There's this young thing on Camsoda, AmberCollins. Thin, big ass tits, small lil butt, brown as a palm tree

But she boring as fuck. She don't show shit until tipped and no one tips cause she don't show shit.

But she so damn cute, dancing and singing American songs in her broken English

Part of me wants to break my no tipping policy and cash out then the more rational parts says, nah keep creeping someone will pay for it

3 hrs watching this chick not even a nip slip. Never had more 5 ppl in it lmao

Back