Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh this nigga

A handful of games in his rookie year and you're already callin him a bust? He's top 10 in the league in assists btw, smh

Harden's going off, but that shit won't last long. His style of play is a recipe for dizaster. It's dribble dribble dribble at that top of the key and shoot while his teammates stand there and watch damn near every time.

Cavs are gonna steal the W.

I was just about to come in here and say that. I just looked at the standings and these niggas would be out of the playoffs if it started today? smmfh. How df they add 2 new "allstars" and get worse?

I was just about to come in here and say that. I just looked at the standings and these niggas would be out of the playoffs if it started today? smmfh. How df they add 2 new "allstars" and get worse?

it takes time brah

this aint the olympics where they are just miles ahead of everyone else, but even then, it takes a good coach (coach K) to be able to manage all those personalities. I bet you dont hear nothing from Melo about coming off the bench for team USA.

but, the pels split the home games this weekend, in Houston tonight...oh boy

The Bulls not as bad as their record indicates since Mirotic came back. Niko, Portis, Markannen and Dunn been playing great. Zack Lavine return is around the corner plus a high draft pick in the draft this team might actually make some noise in a year or two

it takes time brah

this aint the olympics where they are just miles ahead of everyone else, but even then, it takes a good coach (coach K) to be able to manage all those personalities. I bet you dont hear nothing from Melo about coming off the bench for team USA.

but, the pels split the home games this weekend, in Houston tonight...oh boy

If they remained a decent team like it was before they got there then aight, there's no improvement yet but let's give it time, that's understandable.

But to become extremely worse? Nah b.

The better Kobe

#8 or #24 ?

The jerseys are going up tonight, man I want that nigga to suit up tonight, just on some come out the tunnel and shit and shock the world

We can pay the fine that the league will stuck us with

The better Kobe

#8 or #24 ?

The jerseys are going up tonight, man I want that nigga to suit up tonight, just on some come out the tunnel and shit and shock the world

We can pay the fine that the league will stuck us with

The Goat

To answer your question, #24>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back