Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayo?

see this why i can't watch basketball..

explain this....

The game is soft now. That's another reason when this whole lebron vs kobe/mj shit starts, it's hard for me to take it seriously. It's a completely different game now.

like the reason i stopped watching... is the refs....

i can't imagine being into this game and this happens.... a 3-point play into an ejection?

like if that happened and i was there i'd leave

like the reason i stopped watching... is the refs....

i can't imagine being into this game and this happens.... a 3-point play into an ejection?

like if that happened and i was there i'd leave

the nba has a ref problem

i mean, dont get me wrong, if you are getting up there in age and can still do your job at its highest level, then by all means, keep going as long as they will let you

but a lot of these dudes should've been stopped calling

and its hard af to break into NBA refereeing which is why a dude like Joey Crawford can ref for 40 something years

there are still too many stoppages and they still get shit wrong even after reviewing the replay

yea yea yea, i know im just a HS ref, but this is ref 101. If melo and Nurkic havent had any issues all game, how is it that the first time they do, you immediately think it was malicious? If it was, you would've seen it way before that play

just dumb

one thing i will say though. i love the 7 TO's a game. That does seem to have helped with the pace of the game

It was only a matter of time.

After saying that he wouldn't question coaches once Lonzo Ball reached the NBA, LaVar Ball continued to do what he has done with every coach who has worked with his sons. LaVar is taking issue with Luke Walton's rotations, specifically when it comes to playing Lonzo in the fourth quarter.

In an interview with Bleacher Report, LaVar wasn't pleased with how Lonzo has been sitting for extended periods of the fourth quarter before entering the game. According to LaVar, Lonzo should be playing the entire fourth quarter if the Lakers want to win. He said after Lonzo played 29 minutes in a win over the Nets:

"Let him play the whole fourth quarter and bet you'll always win. He'll get into a better flow. The in and out, sitting out six to 10 minutes? He's not going to take no shots because he's not in the flow. He don't want to hurt the team by shooting."

Lonzo has struggled considerably with his shot in November, shooting below 20 percent from the field. He was 3 of 15 in that win over Brooklyn with just six points.

While LaVar didn't call Walton out by name, these are the types of comments that concerned teams heading into the draft. At one point, the Lakers r eached out to UCLA for advice about dealing with LaVar.

Bledsoe om his way to the Bucks and Suns get a 1st and Greg Monroe. Greg Monroe contract is expiring too.

too early lol

i dont wanna even make a prediction b/c someone could fall off

10 games not enough of a sample size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back