Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Nice breakdown. Thanks for sharing.
No problem bro. Going to be a key off season for his development. Lonzo has the talent and INSTINCTS, but lacks technical skills in some areas. These skills can be learned with repetition. I hope he skips Summer league and focuses on working on his fundamentals. We should see a big jump in season 2, hopefully with Lebron and PG on the team (lol).

Edit: Add Grayson Allen so that NBA Twitter can lose their fucking minds.

No problem bro. Going to be a key off season for his development. Lonzo has the talent and INSTINCTS, but lacks technical skills in some areas. These skills can be learned with repetition. I hope he skips Summer league and focuses on working on his fundamentals. We should see a big jump in season 2, hopefully with Lebron and PG on the team (lol).

Edit: Add Grayson Allen so that NBA Twitter can lose their fucking minds.

Yeah, he needs to spend the summer in the gym working on technique and getting stronger. I hope Magic spends a good chunk of time with him.

I'd like to see the youngstas make a nice little run to end the season. Don't have to worry about IT being out there trying earn his next contract on every possession.

Season is almost a wrap but overall happy with the progress we’ve made this year.

If we shot free throws better and lonzo and ingram didn’t miss long stretches...

...It’s not crazy to think they could be competing for that 8th seed right now.

Now we gotta watch how the playoffs unfold to see if we can land a big free agent or two this off season.

Watched alot of Thomas Bryant highlights from the NBDL today. He is going to be a very useful player for us next season. He is the rare big who is athletic and can knockdown threes consistently. Plus he brings alot of energy. He should be ahead of Zubac next season.

35-47

Draft time. We have 25th pick, let's make something happen. Big offseason. A lot of decisions to be made.

I think the 25th pick might be packaged with Deng and future 1st to Atlanta.

That’s been gaining traction on LakersGround for a while. Then last week Bobby Marks (former Nets Gm) said he can see that happening on his podcast.

I think the 25th pick might be packaged with Deng and future 1st to Atlanta.

That’s been gaining traction on LakersGround for a while. Then last week Bobby Marks (former Nets Gm) said he can see that happening on his podcast.

I'm definitely with that move too. Who else would we have to package you think?

I'm definitely with that move too. Who else would we have to package you think?

Apparently just this year’s first and a future first. Maybe throw in a 2nd heavily protected future first. He was saying the Hawks have a lot of cap space and don’t really want to spend it on actual FA’s to get to the cap floor during their rebuild/tank. Deng would get them to the floor, give them a vet to bring along young players and his deal would expire around the time they expect to end their rebuild and sign young productive FA’s in 2020.

The 25th this season would give them 3 or 4 first rounders in this draft I believe. Where they could package to move up in the draft or stand pat take 3 or 4 rookies.

Then we could pay Julius Deng’s money and still have room for the two max.

Apparently just this year’s first and a future first. Maybe throw in a 2nd heavily protected future first. He was saying the Hawks have a lot of cap space and don’t really want to spend it on actual FA’s to get to the cap floor during their rebuild/tank. Deng would get them to the floor, give them a vet to bring along young players and his deal would expire around the time they expect to end their rebuild and sign young productive FA’s in 2020.

The 25th this season would give them 3 or 4 first rounders in this draft I believe. Where they could package to move up in the draft or stand pat take 3 or 4 rookies.

Then we could pay Julius Deng’s money and still have room for the two max.
This makes sense, but we should only do this if we can land 2 max players (Lebron and PG). If not, just sign PG and Randle and hold on to Deng till 2019.

Apart from Lebron and PG, is there any player u want for the max in 2018? My wish was PG and Cousins, but with Cousins' injury, i am lukewarm on that.

This makes sense, but we should only do this if we can land 2 max players (Lebron and PG). If not, just sign PG and Randle and hold on to Deng till 2019.

Apart from Lebron and PG, is there any player u want for the max in 2018? My wish was PG and Cousins, but with Cousins' injury, i am lukewarm on that.

Oh yeah no doubt I’m only doing that if we can get Bron and PG.

If not keep Deng one last year than he should be easy to trade after next season. Since he’d be an expiring contract

Back