Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo what up to the fam!!!

We all in here like....

giphy.gif

I glad there are finally enough Bretheren's here to have this thread. Has not been one thread about Football with all the tings going on. Welcome all. I going make a cricket thread right now.

I glad there are finally enough Bretheren's here to have this thread. Has not been one thread about Football with all the tings going on. Welcome all. I going make a cricket thread right now.

wah de seen fadda? where you reppin?

cricket 20/20 competition. Brian Lara the GOAT.
Wa gwan bredrins!

waddup fam. this forum soon get lite up like dag

Chelsea and Tottenham, who are currently facing off at Wembley, are reportedly said to be interested in signing PSV Eindhoven right-back Santiago Arias

There's been plenty of talk lately about Chelsea making a move for Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater, but TEAMtalk is reporting that they have now dropped their interest in him due to his £40 million price tag and will attempt to sign Paris Saint-Germain'sGzegorz Krychowiak instead, who is reportedly available on loan.

Libero.pe is reporting Manchester City is prepared to pay the release clause for Barcelona forward Lionel Messi.

@chgarcia345

From psg article comments on Espnfc

I think there is no doubt now that Neymar has made the correct decision. At Barca, he will always be overshadowed by Messi.

He is now the centerpiece of this very talented Paris side who was needing a world class catalyst player to tilt them to the highest level and Neymar will be providing that.

Pep Guardiola has said he would be happy with the Manchester City squad as it is -- but what if he had the chance to add Lionel Messi to the ranks?

Unlikely but not impossible, according to theMirror, which reports that "City have met Messi's representatives to discuss the possibility of bringing the Argentina star to the Premier League."

It claims talks were held last week amid Messi's "growing dissatisfaction with the state of the Barcelona squad" following the world-record departure of Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain.

Although Messi agreed terms on a new contract earlier in the summer, the deal remains unsigned and the Mirror says "City's interest is long-standing and they are understood to be prepared to use his £275 million release clause to sign him if the possibility presents itself."

It quotes Barcelona sources as saying Messi "is seriously considering leaving" -- and so, as they say, watch this space.

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew

Neymar has slammed Barcelona's directors in the wake of Paris Saint-Germain's 6-2 defeat of Toulouse on Sunday, telling reporters the club "deserve much better."

The Brazil international moved from Barcelona to PSG for a record fee of €220 million this summer, not a year after signing a contract extension with the Camp Nou club, despite desperate attempts from his Barca teammates to keep him in Catalonia.

The 25-year-old forward has started fast at his new club, scoring three goals and providing three assists in his first two matches with the Parisians. However, he turned his attention to theBlaugrana board following his latest dazzling display on Sunday.

"I don't have anything to say to the Barcelona board," Neymar began. "For me. ... Well, actually I have something to say: That I am disappointed with them.

"I spent four years there and was very happy. I began happy, spent four years happy and left happy. But not with them. For me, they shouldn't be in charge of Barca. Barca deserve much better, and everyone knows this."

Is the saga of whether Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe joins Paris Saint-Germain finally heading toward a conclusion?

Sky Sports reports that PSG are "close to agreeing a £128 million move, with Lucas Mouragoing to Monaco as part of the deal."

Not only that, PSG also remain interested in Monaco midfielder Fabinho, and a move could take their spending on two of the French champions' biggest names to more than £200m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back