Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Main Problem In Relationships, When There Is A Problem

Allergens

Me I'm Supa Fly
Ion think this thread has been created before so here we go.

There are a lot of reasons a relationship can go sour. We all know this, so there’s no need for every comment to state as such.

I’m your mind, what is the main reasons relationships can go sour.

My opinion, the main reason relationships go sour is the jealousy of people around those in relationships. This is why all the posting on social media about ur love for one another, is a poison pill u are forcing ur relationship to make.

People don’t like when others are happy with things they can too obtain but don’t make the effort or take the opportunity to obtain. So they have to find a way to ruin it for you, without admiting to themselves this is the reason why.

They will try to convince ur s/o or you that, the other isn’t doing all they should. They will try to belittle you or ur s/o to the other that they can do better. They will try to dismiss the way the person makes you feel, but treating it as tho it’s a small feat.

When I’m actuality, they want all that u or ur s/o gain from ur relationship. And like most things with humans in general. The more u are around something, the more it becomes normal and doesn’t standout.

The more u or ur s/o may start to believe that what was once special and is special. Is just as mundane as these jealous folks say. Then you or ur s/o view ur mate in the eyes of the less privileged and informed.

That’s why I feel if you want a strong and long relationship. You keep others completely out of anything good about it. Because even the strongest have weak moments and that’s all it takes a lot of times.

Pardon me if this ain’t the correct sub forum, if not could a mod please slide it to the right one.

Ion think this thread has been created before so here we go.

There are a lot of reasons a relationship can go sour. We all know this, so there’s no need for every comment to state as such.

I’m your mind, what is the main reasons relationships can go sour.

My opinion, the main reason relationships go sour is the jealousy of people around those in relationships. This is why all the posting on social media about ur love for one another, is a poison pill u are forcing ur relationship to make.

People don’t like when others are happy with things they can too obtain but don’t make the effort or take the opportunity to obtain. So they have to find a way to ruin it for you, without admiting to themselves this is the reason why.

They will try to convince ur s/o or you that, the other isn’t doing all they should. They will try to belittle you or ur s/o to the other that they can do better. They will try to dismiss the way the person makes you feel, but treating it as tho it’s a small feat.

When I’m actuality, they want all that u or ur s/o gain from ur relationship. And like most things with humans in general. The more u are around something, the more it becomes normal and doesn’t standout.

The more u or ur s/o may start to believe that what was once special and is special. Is just as mundane as these jealous folks say. Then you or ur s/o view ur mate in the eyes of the less privileged and informed.

That’s why I feel if you want a strong and long relationship. You keep others completely out of anything good about it. Because even the strongest have weak moments and that’s all it takes a lot of times.

Damn, this actually makes perfect sense. I'm sure this is the number #1 for many relationships.

I think the main problem is people forcing relationships with folks they know they aint compatible with because they think they can't/won't get another shot.

U mean like they go on a few dates, have nothing in common then end up being in a relationship?

What’s ur opinion?..u don’t have to debate mines
Idk if there is a ‘main problem’

If I had to have a solid answer tho, I’m more inclined to follow along with BNE line of thinking.

But how do u be in a relationships with someone u have no chemistry with. Seems like a waste of time and just not wanting to be alone.

But how do u be in a relationships with someone u have no chemistry with. Seems like a waste of time and just not wanting to be alone.
Happens all the time. The sex is good, the drugs and liquor are good.

Next thing you know, you seeing that person often and you don’t got time to date anything else. Then y’all have kids. Then the whole you should be married by this time, yada yada yada

Lack of communication...

You get comfortable and end up being roommates with a title...

I got a lot of opinions on this but this is what I got for relationships that ain’t based on settling...

Good relationships fail because ppl get relaxed and stop putting in work

Aka they plateau

I suppose you can add in outside influences but I wouldn’t say it’s from the negative influences but more so the positive influences which is why ppl cheat.

The whole grass is greener, I want that old feeling back thing

Take my wife and I for instance, we been together for 9 years. We were married for 2 years before we had my oldest.

The chemistry we always had is that to me she has physical traits I like, she has Caribbean heritage, a New York mindstate, is finiacially Intelligent and driven. All things I love in a woman.

And she gets me, she got my sense of humor from the jump and I never had to pretend to be anything other than myself.

My main issue with her is that she hasn’t grown with me. She still wants to be US before the kids and responsibilities. She takes advantage of who I am as a person and acts like I always have to be strong, confident, cool/calm, on top of things.

I’m always putting out fires she starts, I talk mad shit about her. We talk mad shit to each other, it’s just who we are.

But I think the main reason we are still going is We don’t let other intervene in what we have.

Last edited:
My family was surprised I got married cause that ain’t me at all. They all expected her to have been pregnant and I married her out of honor or some shit.

Almost 2 years later no baby and they were surprised

Take my wife and I for instance, we been together for 9 years. We were married for 2 years before we had my oldest.

The chemistry we always had is that to me she has physical traits I like, she has Caribbean heritage, a New York mindstate, is finiacially Intelligent and driven. All things I love in a woman.

And she gets me, she got my sense of humor from the jump and I never had to pretend to be anything other than myself.

My main issue with her is that she hasn’t grown with me. She still wants to be US before the kids and responsibilities. She takes advantage of who I am as a person and acts like I always have to be strong, confident, cool/calm, on top of things.

I’m always putting out fires she starts, I talk mad shit about her. We talk mad shit to each other, it’s just who we are.

But I think the main reason we are still going is We don’t let other intervene in what we have.
I think the main reason y’all still going is that your able to put out them fires. And for all the shit talking you do about her, she still able to dish it out,

Once you can’t put out the fires, or at least stop making attempts y’all thru

Once she ain’t able to take the shit talking, y’all thru

Y’all dont need outside influences to affect y’all situation

Back