Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Guest House Solution

Everyone knows what works for them. But we all know that relationships require compromise. I personally don't think spending a planned week away from me every 2 months would be beneficial to my relationship or me spending a planned week away from her.
Dealing with conflicting living habits makes living with anyone hard lol

the temptation to stay single is so real

This 'week off from your family' deal.... Will you be sleeping with other women during your off week or is this just to chill and have alone time? Cause the moment I find something ain't right, I'm burning that bish to the ground with you in it.
@Omega_Goldie

Last edited:
something ain't right scenario #1
upload_2017-7-25_10-47-55.png

"that mail bitch got 3 more seconds before i burn this whole motherfucker down....it don't take all that "kee-keeing" to deliver no damn mail."

ya'll talking about a week

hell, i would settle for 4 hours
spinoff: do u think opposites attract or wld u prefer someone similar to you?

i know you're joking but my first thought was that if you got with someone with similar interaction needs to you, that might be addressed.

im not joking at all

my alone time is something very dear to me
Is finding someone that also values their alone time a priority for you in the dating process? Or despite it being dear to you, is it a non-essential part of your dating selection criteria?

i 1000% encourage alone time

people misconstrue it as a bad thing when in reality, we all need time for self reflection and self inventory.

if she wants her time alone...ok
no no no

I'm asking whether you'd determine whether she's similar to you in that regard during the dating stage? if it's part of your selection process or if it isn't that deep to you.

no no no

I'm asking whether you'd determine whether she's similar to you in that regard during the dating stage? if it's part of your selection process or if it isn't that deep to you.
Oh ok, ya,I agree with that

This 'week off from your family' deal.... Will you be sleeping with other women during your off week or is this just to chill and have alone time? Cause the moment I find something ain't right, I'm burning that bish to the ground with you in it.
@Omega_Goldie

That would be kinda hard to do with my kids and girl 20 feet away from me lol

Back