Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

It's not really an argument its a question. What is the implication of that claim, that large numbers of people can't tell the same lie? If that's it that's not really valid
Of course people can.. in this case i just dont believe that he didnt some at least one thing to 1 of the 58 women.

"if he pulled up his pants"

Last edited:
Nigga said he doesn't like intercourse he just likes to pet women.........................................................................

I wonder how many women in your family would have to be raped and tell before you believed they were raped by MR .. DR... My TV dad Bill Cosby.

Reactions: Az
I wonder how many women in your family would have to be raped and tell before you believed they were raped by MR .. DR... My TV dad Bill Cosby.

I would listen to them and judge for myself. Assuming someone is right is dangerous. I'm not sure why you're advocating for shutting off critical thought.

At this point, Bill should be free...and looking at villas in Honduras, Costa Rica, or Belize...somewhere in Central America.

Cos don't need to come back to America, just like OJ. Cacs goin haunt that nig til he dies. He needs to just collect them Cosby show royalty checks - if they still exist - and kick back somewhere far away from the US.

Back