Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

J6wXl.gif

Which woman do you actually believe? Or is it just the fact of the numbers?

The numbers definitely plays a part in it, where there's smoke there's fire.

I believe beverly johnson, jewel allison and a handful of others. He was clearly cheating and drugging these women.

none of their stories sound legit . I just this lady accuse russell Simmons of smackin her ass 3 years ago wtf . why hate that long to say something .

Yall niggas cape so hard for ur tv and music heros lol

You are aware that Mr Bill Cosby has done a lot more than portray Cliff Huxable right? He is responsible for promoting positive black images in film and television. He employed thousands of black people in front of and behind the cameras. He has donated close to a billion dollars of his hard earned money to make sure black institutions and students have a chance to progress and thrive. He holds the record to this day of the largest single donation $20 million to a black college (Spelman). Those white women are trying to grab an old, blind black mans money. You are not going to get me to believe a white woman in the United States of America was too scared to accuse a black man of rape 40 years ago.

The numbers definitely plays a part in it, where there's smoke there's fire.

I believe beverly johnson, jewel allison and a handful of others. He was clearly cheating and drugging these women.
you see how they're fronting like the accusers are solely white woman to make it seem like he being targeted as a black man? black women were among his victims too. guess they wanna erase them for arguments sake tho.

saying oj was completely innocent
fucking white girls
and saying all 50 something women are lying and cosby is an innocent man...

is not get back in lieu of reparations

carry on

you see how they're fronting like the accusers are solely white woman to make it seem like he being targeted as a black man? black women were among his victims too. guess they wanna erase them for arguments sake tho.
by why tho......a raped woman is still a woman who need help.

so we have what 2 black chicks?

i am all for guilty......but i could give one shit about these white chicks, honestly.

call me mr fuckaround if you need to but if they was black women...maybe i would feel different.

but since they white chicks and they have done nothing but destroy black people by targeting the men and blaming them for every bad thing they can think of to get tommy keith and his posse to lynch and burn us.......

i hope it was more like 170....fucking bitches

shout out to rosewood

Back