Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

funny how the same ppl that are skeptical of the criminial justice when it comes to cops being found guilty of murder, find faith it when it comes to rape acquittals

at what point do you realize how ignorant you are?

Last edited:
its like 60 of them b' i say he didnt rape/assault 40 of them...

wonders aloud if it was a white man and 99% of the victims where black. what the reaction would be.. from people jumpin out of windows with their capes on for Dr Huxtable

carry on

Last edited:
Some of yall defending him are pushing your daddy projections on him (*eye roll*), defending aganist your own actions, &/or your perception of yourself

Protecting sexual abusers isn't pro-Black. Gaslighting Black women isn't pro-Black. Being anti-intersectional isn't pro-Black.

Pretending only Black men experience racism to the point you use that experience to justify sexual assault & gaslight survivors isn't pro-Black.

Cosby under the pillow like
giphy.gif

its like 60 of them b' i say he didnt rape/assault 40 of them...

wonders aloud if it was a white man and 99% of the victims where white.. what the reaction would be..

carry on

weinstein proved to us what the reaction would be.

and all of the other white men in hollyweird that are filing bankruptcy and no longer able to work in their respective fields.

plus, that narrative is tired

men RAPE and this has nothing to do with color.
women can be sexual abusers and this has nothing to do with color.

wtf are you driving at?

yall are forever centering white folks and using them as a scape goat whenever you are looking to absolve your trash faves of harm and abuse.

Reactions: Az
weinstein proved to us what the reaction would be.

and all of the other white men in hollyweird that are filing bankruptcy and no longer able to work in their respective fields.

plus, that narrative is tired

men RAPE and this has nothing to do with color.
women can be sexual abusers and this has nothing to do with color.

wtf are you driving at?
I think you are so dogmatic the obvious point flew right over your damn head. i will not explain reread that shit

Back