Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sloppy first half for the saints.

Down 7, but they get the ball to start the second half.

They are doing some things good but they need to get the passing game going

I'm still tryna see what people saw/see in Jamies Winston. From what I seen from college to the combine.

Dude ain't really accurate, he takes way to many stupid chances..and ion know if he gay or spent to much time around women

But homie limp wristed. He shit limp when he throw and when he's holding the ball after taking the snap.

And it's like almost every time he get hit in the back field, he damn near lose, if not fumble the ball cause he limp wristed

But I keep hearing that he's about to evolve into a great QB

Ion see that shit happening, I heard he a wiz wit the X's and O's. He can improvise like most black QBs can.

But ion see it

Peep Marriottas wrist in comparison to Wistons wrist

U see how Marriottas is holding the ball with his wrist at an angle to where he is controlling his grip..like he has a grip

Winston limp wrist got the ball resting in his hand in a way u slap at it. That shit gone give way cause it ain't no grip

Chi u laugh but that shit irritates the fuck outta me when I watch them play. Nothing about that nigga body language when he plays is aggressive

That's like Cam I throw with my back Newton...get traded away already u bitch nigga

Also top ten in picks

Marriotta is at the bottom in both the negatives

Thats why I made the comparison

Back