Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staying faithful is a process

"at what point did you stop cheating on your other" what the hell? cheating aint just par for the course, no.

But that’s all men

So its really a fuckin crapshoot

The only man who I feel faithfulness to one is “easy” is a man who’s fucked enough(older blokes like Cain) or who can’t fuck more

And y’all don’t want a nigga who other women don’t want to fuck

Im Sitting here trying to think of my people and nobody...and these are solid niggas. I got one boy like that but they live together with his family idk

This shit is confusing

It's a choice like everything in life bruh.

If you choose to over indulge in food that tastes good to you, the consequence can be health issues. And if you take it too far, it can become a situation of dependency outside of the main purpose of sustenance.

Same thing with alcohol. Some people can have a drink just to relax or drink socially. But over indulgence can be detrimental and turn to dependency.

Why don't we apply the same logic to sex and the emotional attachment thay comes with it? If you abuse it? The latter is diminished and it can become a completely different thing altogether.

Its about accountability, responsibility and impulse control,

The only process that is involved.. is the mental gymnastics people go through to justify their behaviors its just that simple. Being a human we are blessed with an active complex mind that allows us to make willful decisions

its natural to use that which separates us from the other animals.

Back