Welcome To aBlackWeb

Staying faithful is a process

HarryHippie

I’m not sure this needed a thread but chill spot seemed a little spicy right now. Anyway my boy Jay Rock said this and I been listening to that song for 3days and saying that line for 2.5 Lately, the thought of monogamy been stressing me crazy(not really but just the thought been heavy and how it works)

The virtuoso would go on to say “you better not give my pussy away”. So were speaking within the relationship

I pose these questions to the woman as well. Is there a process of learning faithfulness? Are growing pains to be expected? At what point did you stop cheating on your other?

If this should be in another section, please do me honor, mod

Being faithful to mine isn’t a process and it isn’t hard. When a dude got me, he got me.

I’m not worried about what the next man has to offer because he could be lacking in other places.

I can say that I do think I’ll be cheated on now more than ever tho.

Everyone has their own code of conduct. But I agree. But it ultimately boils down to denying yourself of what comes natural. And being so infatuated with your s/o, at any level, to be willing to deny your own carnal urges you may have for another.

Seeing that person as an extension of yourself and being honest about your intentions. If yall are agreed to a committed, monogamous relationship, then staying true to that. Just be honest. Treat them how you want them to treat you.

Most people don't wanna be lied to, or feel as of they care more about the relationship than the other person. So if you can't be that committed or be that type of person for your s/o, be honest and upfront.

Everyone has their own code of conduct. But I agree. But it ultimately boils down to denying yourself of what comes natural. And being so infatuated with your s/o, at any level, to be willing to deny your own carnal urges you may have for another.

Seeing that person as an extension of yourself and being honest about your intentions. If yall are agreed to a committed, monogamous relationship, then staying true to that. Just be honest. Treat them how you want them to treat you.

Most people don't wanna be lied to, or feel as of they care more about the relationship than the other person. So if you can't be that committed or be that type of person for your s/o, be honest and upfront.

Even without a neck you still have a good brain

Great point Judah

So if you can't be that committed or be that type of person for your s/o, be honest and upfront.
This or remain single or find someone who is down with that polygamy shit. It’s 2018. Mfs down with anything these days. Everything is acceptable.

Who cares about right or wrong?

Just do what makes you happy and the rest is for the birds

The thing about cheating is that it will fuck you up if you do it to someone you love, the guilt will eat away at you no matter how much you bury it deep inside your mind, it will fuck you up, me I don't cheat now because I have learned I will also be hurting myself, sometimes I think how great it would be to get some fresh pussy but that shit is a fantasy and in my fantasy it all looks good and fun, the reality would be stressful and very messy.

Who cares about right or wrong?

Just do what makes you happy and the rest is for the birds

But that's the problem in some situations. People wamting the amenities of a realtionship but not the commitment that usually comes with it.Which boils down to selfishness.

You feeling someone but know they won't agree to anything but being exclusive. Its cool for a while, until it aint and it's on to the next thing. But you aint leaving the first.

Being faithful to mine isn’t a process and it isn’t hard. When a dude got me, he got me.

I’m not worried about what the next man has to offer because he could be lacking in other places.

I can say that I do think I’ll be cheated on now more than ever tho.
Two questions

Why now more than ever? Pretty sure men of today should take offense to that

And 2: what’s your next course of action knowing you’ve been cheated on? Or Does it matter how you find out? Age old question but as long as it don’t come home, would we be straight?

I’d like more insight on “being infatuated with your s/o”

The correlation of this and cheating

“I was just fucking them girls, I was going get right back”- Hov
“my heart ain’t got nothing to do with my penis, got a mind of his own”-Ye

I’d like more insight on “being infatuated with your s/o”

The correlation of this and cheating

“I was just fucking them girls, I was going get right back”- Hov
“my heart ain’t got nothing to do with my penis, got a mind of his own”-Ye

My explanation for that could be a thread in itself. But to spare all the details and the spiritual aspect of my opinion, I'll just say that's a convenient excuse. You really can't separate the two even though people have been trying to forever.

And if that's the mindset someone has, why not open the relationship up and let the woman do her? But nah...

I dont think its hard not to cheat. Im just too lazy for it. Keeping up with lies, names, and places just for dishonesty is too much.

Two questions

Why now more than ever? Pretty sure men of today should take offense to that

And 2: what’s your next course of action knowing you’ve been cheated on? Or Does it matter how you find out? Age old question but as long as it don’t come home, would we be straight?
Because even though side chicks and shit has been going on for years. Now, it’s out in the open and people accepted that shit. You got females out here agreeing to be a side chick and not giving a fuck about niggas in relationships. Shit ain’t cool. So much shit that wasn’t acceptable is acceptable these days.

If I’m cheated on, I’m leaving. Point blank period. The trust will be gone and what is a relationship without trust....nothing.

I recently gave up whoring and heathen antics BUT lawd knows I wanted to risk it all Saturday when I saw a chick I used to date.

To answer the question, yes staying faithful is a process

we were created to procreate, monogamy is a learned behavior and humans are moreso polygamous naturally

I think because of this, men who know faithfulness ain’t their strong suit should seek women who don’t mind polygamy.

I think because of this, men who know faithfulness ain’t their strong suit should seek women who don’t mind polygamy.
But that’s all men

So its really a fuckin crapshoot

The only man who I feel faithfulness to one is “easy” is a man who’s fucked enough(older blokes like Cain) or who can’t fuck more

And y’all don’t want a nigga who other women don’t want to fuck

Im Sitting here trying to think of my people and nobody...and these are solid niggas. I got one boy like that but they live together with his family idk

This shit is confusing

Back