Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

That Grayson Allen kid needs is jaw tapped too .. i dont even watch college basketball but every time i hear that name he doin some bullshit

You ever seen someone get dunked on so nasty, you automatically screw-faced, and stayed like that for a few minutes?

This video did it...

Last edited:
Shoutout to Stephen Hawking I remember I had this computer toy thing when I was like 6 that had his voice when you typed letters

Brilliant mind that didn't let I think ALS stop him and he was an icon. Been around forever it feels so it feels weird

New bridge at my alma mater collapsed. Crushed several cars and the people in them. Shit had gotten installed over the weekend

New bridge at my alma mater collapsed. Crushed several cars and the people in them. Shit had gotten installed over the weekend

Whoever signed off on that (final inspection by construction and quality control prior to being commissioned) need to be fired and brought up on criminal charges

Whoever signed off on that (final inspection by construction and quality control prior to being commissioned) need to be fired and brought up on criminal charges

They actually showed the video of the building of the bridge and when it was finally completed on one of the news stations here. Everyone looked to happy........then this happens. Sad

Back