Welcome To aBlackWeb

"She's Never The Same After Being Cheated On"

I have been. I could have forgiven that, in fact I did. Didn't matter cuz he did it again and kept lying. I then became a raging lunatic, began to not know who I was. I became someone I hated because I questioned everything, started needing more time/attention/validation. I am not that woman at all but that is what cheating did to me. I will not be that woman again.

- Chris Rock

Is that true?

@ the fellas. Have u ever been caught cheating.. yea i know , black men don't cheat, but the sake of the thread, have u ever been caught cheating? Was it ever the same after that?

@the ladies, have u ever been cheated on? Was it ever the same?

Ever after the relationship ends, do you feel women are never the same after that even with their new boyfriends?

With all of that said, do men handle being cheated on even worse than women?​

Facts mayne.

My ex (who I found out cheated too)...whole demeanor changed.

At 1st she tried to "regulate" the relatiomship by telling me I am required after work to head home...make no stops...then call her immediately when I get home. Ummm...she lived in Atlanta...I was living in SC...so no.

When that didn't work...she just slowly distanced herself. Pretty much mentally checked out. After that...it was a wrap. Once she started reacting towards me like a stranger, I knew we were thru. Shyt hurt...until I found our that bitch wss cheating the whole time. Before I cheated at that!

Facts mayne.

At 1st she tried to "regulate" the relatiomship by telling me I am required after work to head home...make no stops...then call her immediately when I get home. Ummm...she lived in Atlanta...I was living in SC...so no.

When that didn't work...she just slowly distanced herself. Pretty much mentally checked out. After that...it was a wrap. Once she started reacting towards me like a stranger, I knew we were thru. Shyt hurt...until I found our that bitch wss cheating the whole time. Before I cheated at that!
maybe if you woulda checked her phone or had that kinda open line of communication, this coulda been avoided.

IJS

Facts mayne.

told you goldie

I was dating this woman one time and I thought we had something special. She was great and what we had was great. She never gave me any reason to suspect she’d be the type to two time.

One day while at her spot I peep a letter she left on her drawer while I was plugging in a DVD player. Course on some fuck shit I read the letter and it was a letter to an ex that was locked up. In the letter she was just describing how she missed him and what not.

To me, when I read that shit it made my heart drop cause it was so adverse to what I thought we shared. After that, even tho she still was who she had always been. I just didn’t have feelings for her anymore. So I could only imagine with women being more emotionally connected than men.

If you break their trust enough to step out, ion see how a woman can love you the same. If ur fine with that, ion see any issue with y’all proceeding if she’s willing to. But if u ain’t fine with the level of love in the relationship never getting back to that point. Might as well cut ya losses and move on.

8,000 threads on cheating

you niggas just love making ppl reminisce about all the fucked up shit that happened to them.

Back