Welcome To aBlackWeb

"She's Never The Same After Being Cheated On"

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
- Chris Rock

Is that true?

@ the fellas. Have u ever been caught cheating.. yea i know , black men don't cheat, but the sake of the thread, have u ever been caught cheating? Was it ever the same after that?

@the ladies, have u ever been cheated on? Was it ever the same?

Ever after the relationship ends, do you feel women are never the same after that even with their new boyfriends?

With all of that said, do men handle being cheated on even worse than women?​

- Chris Rock

Is that true?

@ the fellas. Have u ever been caught cheating.. yea i know , black men don't cheat, but the sake of the thread, have u ever been caught cheating? Was it ever the same after that?

@the ladies, have u ever been cheated on? Was it ever the same?

Ever after the relationship ends, do you feel women are never the same after that even with their new boyfriends?

With all of that said, do men handle being cheated on even worse than women?​
i dont think this subject is specific to women, but to answer your question, nah, they aren't the same

I think its a combination of self evaluation and any mental anguish that has developed as a result of said cheating.

i dont think this subject is specific to women, but to answer your question, nah, they aren't the same

I think its a combination of self evaluation and any mental anguish that has developed as a result of said cheating.

Do you think women and men handle being cheated on differently?

Do you think women and men handle being cheated on differently?
depends on the individual

some rational people are able to remain rational, look at the situation, try to take the lessons from it and move on

some rational people turn irrational and do an 180 and start behaving in a manner that isnt conducive to typical coping behavior

in my limited experience, i dont think its possible for an irrational person to ever see things from a rational pov

more than likely, they will stay irrational and will continue to view life through those irrational lenses.

this can lead to severe cases of dependence and insecurity for their new mates and will often do things to control the relationship to try an ensure they wont ever get cheated on again, but in the end, it just makes them miserable and undesirable for people they are trying to date.

So if you've never been cheated on you can't really understand how someone feels and what's a rational response?

people here on this very site dont have kids, yet feel the need to chime in on some "what i would've done" shit, but they still give an opinion

but for real man, i dont have to be cheated on to give an opinion on whats a rational response vs an irrational one

aight, let me ask you

hypothetically, ya girl last bf used to text/fuck chicks or whatever using his phone

she gets with you and says that one of a requirement to be with her is that you surrender the code to your phone so she knows who you are communicating with all the time

do you think thats rational behavior?

but for real man, i dont have to be cheated on to give an opinion on whats a rational response vs an irrational one

aight, let me ask you

hypothetically, ya girl last bf used to text/fuck chicks or whatever using his phone

she gets with you and says that one of a requirement to be with her is that you surrender the code to your phone so she knows who you are communicating with all the time

do you think thats rational behavior?

That's tough, cuz I can see how that can be considered irrational, but with that said, i aint got shit to hide so I have no problem giving up the code.

That's tough, cuz I can see how that can be considered irrational, but with that said, i aint got shit to hide so I have no problem giving up the code.
i can see your pov, but a lot of times, it aint got nothing to do with something to hide

people just like their shit to be for themselves, and if thats a condition that someone is dead set on having for a mate, then they are gonna be single a long ass time

the thing is, ok, so you know the code to THAT phone...if they still wanted to conduct themselves in that manner, they will find a way

i can see your pov, but a lot of times, it aint got nothing to do with something to hide

people just like their shit to be for themselves, and if thats a condition that someone is dead set on having for a mate, then they are gonna be single a long ass time

the thing is, ok, so you know the code to THAT phone...if they still wanted to conduct themselves in that manner, they will find a way

I guess everybody has a line. Cuz with that logic, u letting ur girl sleep at niggas houses should be aight cuz if she's gonna cheat she's gonna cheat regardless if u let her or not. It's boundaries and respect that's required when you're in a relationship.

You do have a point with it's mine and i want some sort of privacy but some of yall niggas be giving urselves away, cuz the second ur girl asks to see ur phone yall jump up and keep it from her like

giphy.gif

Nah fuck that. I dont ever have anything to hide either but if that’s a prerequisite then you are building on a weak foundation off rip. It’s either she tighten up & trust the process or we need to reevaluate what we are doing.

100% irrational behavior

I guess everybody has a line. Cuz with that logic, u letting ur girl sleep at niggas houses should be aight cuz if she's gonna cheat she's gonna cheat regardless if u let her or not. It's boundaries and respect that's required when you're in a relationship.

You do have a point with it's mine and i want some sort of privacy but some of yall niggas be giving urselves away, cuz the second ur girl asks to see ur phone yall jump up and keep it from her like

giphy.gif

i think your example is an extreme one

but my point still remains that if someone is determined to cheat, no amount of surveillance is gonna prevent it

i think your example is an extreme one

but my point still remains that if someone is determined to cheat, no amount of surveillance is gonna prevent it

I get that point, but that doesn't mean u should be cool with ur girl doing any and everything.

Cuz let's keep it a buck. A lot of the times mfs cheat, it's due to the circumstances. If you're going out chilling with someone of the opposite sex on the regular, 1 of the 2 are going to catch feelings, that's a fact, unless one is ugly as a mf. It's more about preventing bs from taking place.

Everytime u get behind the wheel of a car there's a chance of gettin in a wreck. That doesn't mean u should hit 100mph with no seat belt. There's limits and boundaries.

I get that point, but that doesn't mean u should be cool with ur girl doing any and everything.

Cuz let's keep it a buck. A lot of the times mfs cheat, it's due to the circumstances. If you're going out chilling with someone of the opposite sex on the regular, 1 of the 2 are going to catch feelings, that's a fact, unless one is ugly as a mf. It's more about preventing bs from taking place.

Everytime u get behind the wheel of a car there's a chance of gettin in a wreck. That doesn't mean u should hit 100mph with no seat belt. There's limits and boundaries.

how did you come to these conclusions from me saying someone stating that a condition of dating them is you surrendering your code to your phone is irrational behavior?? lol

how did you come to these conclusions from me saying someone stating that a condition of dating them is you surrendering your code to your phone is irrational behavior?? lol

lol man i don't even know what this thread is about anymore, im just talkin

It can be true.
She will not be the same woman in that particular relationship if she chooses to stay.
If she leaves and doesn't work on that insecurity from that old relationship she's now bringing it into a new one.

Back