Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shallow Hal

I dated someone before my long ass mess of a relationship.
Was a good guy, good head on his shoulders.
I guess I was just to picky when I was younger, not to say I’m not picky at all anymore but I have grown.
Anyways my moms loved him and always had some to say about I shoulda stayed with him.
No no and no... (Told her if she liked him so much maybe she should date him) JOKES! I did say that though...
I can’t stay with someone just because they can provide for me. I mean how am I gonna lay with someone when I’m looking at them with scust behind their back.

I am sure I missed out on a lot of good women because I absolutely didn’t think like @King Du.
i'm 100% certain if i posted all the females that i'm still cool with on facebook, most of yall would pass on 90% of them.....

i literally didn't give a fuck... if u was cool and wanted to hang, we could hang... i just didn't do attachments.....don't get clingy, don't worry who i'm talking to when i'm not with you.....if a chick could get down with that we could kick it.....

if i'm single and we're all joking and having a good time, and there's a chick who don't look that good, but she's laughing and thinks i'm cool.....and i think she's cool....i'd take a swing at it.....you never know.... shit might be great.....

very good chance it might suck.... but cross that bridge when u get to it....

i'm 100% certain if i posted all the females that i'm still cool with on facebook, most of yall would pass on 90% of them.....

i literally didn't give a fuck... if u was cool and wanted to hang, we could hang... i just didn't do attachments.....don't get clingy, don't worry who i'm talking to when i'm not with you.....if a chick could get down with that we could kick it.....

if i'm single and we're all joking and having a good time, and there's a chick who don't look that good, but she's laughing and thinks i'm cool.....and i think she's cool....i'd take a swing at it.....you never know.... shit might be great.....

very good chance it might suck.... but cross that bridge when u get to it....

You had that personality from young and it is a great thing to have. But with all do respect you can’t tell me that is how you chose your wife.

You had that personality from young and it is a great thing to have. But with all do respect you can’t tell me that is how you chose your wife.
i mean i was just being me, and she thought i was funny....

she could hold a really good conversation, she was fun to hang out with....

i tried to keep it as private and casual, but i caught feelings.....i'll admit to that.....normally i don't catch feelings.....this was a time i did

i mean i was just being me, and she thought i was funny....

she could hold a really good conversation, she was fun to hang out with....

i tried to keep it as private and casual, but i caught feelings.....i'll admit to that.....normally i don't catch feelings.....this was a time i did
You left out the part where you say and she is beautiful(meant with respect as I am not like some people on this sight) so with all that fun and conversation don’t act like that didn’t play a part. I mean I know you a good dude but let’s be honest.

I think I told this story before, but when i was about 15 I was fuckin with this one shorty during the summer. She was bad too, but she had a lazy eye lol Mann, a couple of weeks of niggas roasting shorty's eye I had to dead her b lol

I think I told this story before, but when i was about 15 I was fuckin with this one shorty during the summer. She was bad too, but she had a lazy eye lol Mann, a couple of weeks of niggas roasting shorty's eye I had to dead her b lol
You were young tho. That is how most of act when we were young.

Yup

But only if it was something I was really high on

I’m more concerned with the way she dresses being a indication of me than the way she looks. Looks wise, I like what I like so it ain’t meant for others to see what I see.

But as far as the way she dresses, letting her go outside any ole way says a lot about what I’m willing to accept

I'm sure I've made a thread on the subject, but where is the line drawn for yall in regards to what your woman wears in public?

I guess ignorance is bliss.

Unless you're saying you would "allow" her to wear more revealing clothes while you're present, but not while you're not.
Closer to the latter

I think y’all should look ya best together vs apart

Let's be honest here people.

Do you care what others think about the person you're talking to, personality/looks wise?

giphy.gif

Do you not care or would you get tired of the jokes?​
Well, I am a granny panty enthusiast but my man still likes me so that's something

Different strokes for different folks...

Reminds me of the time my ex sent me home from the club at least three times to change my top...

Finally went in with a zip up dressy sweater to my neck...

His boys clowned him and asked him why he cared if my cleavage was out seeing I was sitting next to his ass...

Depends on the people.

Do I care what my sis and dad think...of course.

But that's as far as it goes. I still get final so say. My two exes my sister didn't really care for like that...but was still respectful when she was around them.

I'm sure I've made a thread on the subject, but where is the line drawn for yall in regards to what your woman wears in public?

Again depends on where we're going.

If she's not look right...I'll tell her.

Back