Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shallow Hal

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Let's be honest here people.

Do you care what others think about the person you're talking to, personality/looks wise?

giphy.gif

Do you not care or would you get tired of the jokes?​

Wait so grown people really care about what other people think about someone that they are interested in? That is funny.

Even in my most shallow days I didn’t care about what others thought. I followed my own sense of beauty and attractiveness. If you ask do I care what my woman or back when I was single women 5hat I dealt with look like. Absolutely but do I care what others think absolutely not.

Yall so phony man lmaoooo

We might as well lock this shit up, nothing anybody says ever bothers anybody lol

We might as well lock this shit up, nothing anybody says ever bothers anybody lol
I mean if we were having this conversation when we are in high school then yes but as an adult? I hope in this world where it is hard to find someone that you like and they like you that another pre requisite is not whether or not other people find them up to their standards.

I mean if we were having this conversation when we are in high school then yes but as an adult? I hope in this world where it is hard to find someone that you like and they like you that another pre requisite is not whether or not other people find them up to their standards.

I have dated some not so attractive people but they were good to me and their looks had nothing to do with who they are as a person. I won't say that it didn't bother me if people felt they were unattractive because deep down it kind of did, could be because I already felt like they weren't really attractive to me but that didn't stop me from dating them.

I have dated some not so attractive people but they were good to me and their looks had nothing to do with who they are as a person. I won't say that it didn't bother me if people felt they were unattractive because deep down it kind of did, could be because I already felt like they weren't really attractive to me but that didn't stop me from dating them.
That is an entirely different thread because you know going into it the person didn’t fit your standard of attractiveness physically. You didn’t base it on everyone else’ first.

We all have a personal standard of physical beauty/ attractiveness. I have dated for lack of a better term women whose faces fell below my typical standard but their bodies didn’t. Their may have been 1 or 2 whose bodies fell below but their faces didn’t. But that is really young person’s mentality. I never put it to me Bretheren and asked them if they thought was she acceptable or not.

I'm actually on the correct thread with my response. The questions asked implied to me that I already talk to or date the person. I wasn't really thinking about the movie itself when I responded, since he didn't really know she was more than twice the size he actually saw with his own eyes.

I've dated people who were sexy to me and people disagreed. How I felt about their thoughts would still apply.

i posted an ex of mines on the IC before.... shorty face was beat, but she had a nice body.....

but yea my homies used to ride me for that shit, but imma beast at clap back...so it was never a big issue....

and i never really brought chicks i was just busting around my friends tho......the few that might've saw them never really said shit.... niggaz knew i ain't give a fuck what a chick look like....if she was fucking, was laid back, and was cool with going the fuck home after we do us....i was good.....
:ainttrippin:

Let's be honest here people.

Do you care what others think about the person you're talking to, personality/looks wise?

giphy.gif

Do you not care or would you get tired of the jokes?​

Yes to an extent. Some niggas too shallow and some dont do well with certain personalities.

Back