Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Rick Ross hospitalized

Common sense and some research. You a smart dude. You can figure it out. I will say when B.o.B said that earth is flat shit he also talked about this in depth but you never heard a thing about it. Just backlash on the earth is flat shit. That made me curious. I went from there.

So your common sense and research is literally a youtube video from a rapper who also happens to think the world is flat?

So your common sense and research is literally a youtube video from a rapper who also happens to think the world is flat?

Thats not what I said but go ahead.

Keep glossing over the fact shit happened exactly the way I said it would.

It was insensitive on Fif's part but Ross did disrespeck his dead mother and said it was on until the end of time. He also took every moment something negative happened to Fif to diss him. Keep in mind btw this is entertainment and 50 doesn't actually wish death on Ross but I know he knows y'all are watching and will make a moment out of it.

One thing I've always said about 50 is he's good at stirring up your negative emotions or strong emotions to rile a reaction out of you to his advantage.

I was an expert at doing that on the old board the thing is me and Fif don't do it sub consciously

If he really was hospitalised, which is sounds like he was, why are him or the family trying to hide it??? Use it as a chance to promote healthy living or taking care of your health and getting check ups..

If he really was hospitalised, which is sounds like he was, why are him or the family trying to hide it??? Use it as a chance to promote healthy living or taking care of your health and getting check ups..
It's not good promo.

Why do you think the only two pics released are of his watch and his back modeling black bottle boys.

I'm assuming his face is fucked up or something. But yea he is def not good and prolly is having home aid like homie from empire lol.

It's not good promo.

Why do you think the only two pics released are of his watch and his back modeling black bottle boys.

Doesnt need to be 'good promo', the word is out now anyways that he by must accounts suffered with something, so he might as well spread some good awareness... Everyone suffers with a health condition at some point in their lives...

Back