Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Rick Ross hospitalized

I can't lie though when u lot hear Geezay757 rap over the Push It instrumental u guys are gonna cry tears of happiness because Gee kills it

The flow, hook, sauce, cadence, aura, delivery Gee puts on this instrumental is history in the making and the music video gonna be so dope too

@Remedy @Goldie @Loch121 @5th Letter

All these rapper dudes is corny to me honestly.

Thats one negative about growing old. Went from looking up to these dudes to finding all of them annoying and corny

Rick Ross is now home, after 4 days in the hospital ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Ross tell us the rap mogul went home in the wee hours of Monday morning. We're told he's receiving care at his residence.

TMZ broke the story ... Ross was hospitalized after someone at his Florida home called 911 and reported he was unresponsive and "slobbing at the mouth."

Our sources say he had respiratory issues but it turned out to be heart-related. He was in ICU for a time and put on ECMO, which assists respiratory and heart functions.

He had actually been in 2 hospitals ... transferred from one to another due to his condition.

http://m.tmz.com/2018/03/05/rick-ross-back-home-hospitalization-heart-problems-released/

Rick Ross is now home, after 4 days in the hospital ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Ross tell us the rap mogul went home in the wee hours of Monday morning. We're told he's receiving care at his residence.

TMZ broke the story ... Ross was hospitalized after someone at his Florida home called 911 and reported he was unresponsive and "slobbing at the mouth."

Our sources say he had respiratory issues but it turned out to be heart-related. He was in ICU for a time and put on ECMO, which assists respiratory and heart functions.

He had actually been in 2 hospitals ... transferred from one to another due to his condition.

http://m.tmz.com/2018/03/05/rick-ross-back-home-hospitalization-heart-problems-released/

So I'm assuming the mfers that said Ross wasn't on life support didn't know what machine was actually being used to keep him alive.

I doubt a source like TMZ who tries to be as reputable as possible would lie twice or not admit if they made a mistake.

Common sense and some research. You a smart dude. You can figure it out. I will say when B.o.B said that earth is flat shit he also talked about this in depth but you never heard a thing about it. Just backlash on the earth is flat shit. That made me curious. I went from there.

Common sense and some research. You a smart dude. You can figure it out. I will say when B.o.B said that earth is flat shit he also talked about this in depth but you never heard a thing about it. Just backlash on the earth is flat shit. That made me curious. I went from there.
32c439b77555b0235ec71b582e0fe158.jpg

HELLCZAR: explain this clone thing

KINGFREEMAN: common sense and some research. You can figure it out.

:huh:

I can't really break it down in words and even if I could goldie dont want those problems. I told the nigga exactly what peaked my interest and where to look. Fuck else you want from me?

Keep glossing over the fact shit happened exactly the way I said it would tho.

Back