Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Rick Ross hospitalized

I coulda swore I saw a CNN article saying he had a machine hooked up to his lungs and hearts early this morning.

Don't see it anymore

There was a TMZ one on my google alerts that said the same. I was wondering "how long till he's declared the GOAT?" when I read it.

Oh niggas quiet now huh? No lols? No "you corny" shit? Yeah... Word.

Def way off topic but....

I watched this Werner Horzog doc on Netflix last night about remote volcanoes and the cultures who live near them.

There is a small island in the pacific who built a religion around an American G.I. who briefly lived w/ them around WWII named John Frum.

They thought he was a God and pray to him and believe they will see him when they die.

He left and promised he will return w/ food, candy, cars, & all sorts of other gifts.

They been waiting on him since the 1940s and still believe he will someday return. John Frum american G.I. is their GOD.

Aint no power in prayer

Def way off topic but....

I watched this Werner Horzog doc on Netflix last night about remote volcanoes and the cultures who live near them.

There is a small island in the pacific who built a religion around an American G.I. who briefly lived w/ them around WWII named John Frum.

They thought he was a God and pray to him and believe they will see him when they die.

He left and promised he will return w/ food, candy, cars, & all sorts of other gifts.

They been waiting on him since the 1940s and still believe he will someday return. John Frum american G.I. is their GOD.

Aint no power in prayer

You mean, to false Gods. Not the time, nor place...

Oh niggas quiet now huh? No lols? No "you corny" shit? Yeah... Word.
Thinking the government would use this ground breaking technology to clone a Lil Wayne and Gucci is not corny your right, it's fucking retarded. But bringing that bullshit foolery while he having health issues in the hospital that is corny .

Back