Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Rick Ross hospitalized

My thing is, they (TMZ) always say someone close to the person told them

Only for someone close to the person to come out and decide what they said

Yeah TMZ fucked up with Wayne's situation but I tend to trust them over any close associates in situations like these. People tend to get associates to say anything for PR purposes. Especially concerning medical matters they may wish to keep private.

Especially considering the stories aren't lining up. Because the official response from Ross' peoples was that he was never in the hospital but Fat Trel said he's in the hospital but not on life support.

Last edited:
Yeah TMZ fucked up with Wayne's situation but I tend to trust them over any close associates in situations like these. People tend to get associates to say anything for PR purposes. Especially concerning medical matters they may wish to keep private.

Especially considering the stories aren't lining up. Because the official response from Ross' peoples was that he was never in the hospital but Fat Trel said he's in the hospital but not on life support.
exactly

they could be saying he's alright to calm the fans down.

TMZ actually is fairly trust worthy.

This story is confusing.

Would be wild for Trel to say he' s good if he's not.He could have said nothing.
I remember when trel posted his girl on ig and she flipped out om him because she didn't even know him.

Turns out he just asked a random girl at a ball game to take a pic with him.

I'd take everything he says with a grain of salt.

I remember when trel posted his girl on ig and she flipped out om him because she didn't even know him.

Turns out he just asked a random girl at a ball game to take a pic with him.

I'd take everything he says with a grain of salt.
Exactly, Fat Trel is a low-level MMG member. Dude took the time to take a pic with that fat fuck, Gee. Now if it was Gunplay or DJ Sam Sneaker, I'd be more likely to believe it

Back