Welcome To aBlackWeb

B!

I don't like wine. Can I swap the hersheys n whipped cream for the watermelon tho?
You see the choices Trini
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png

You don't have any towels brotha?:bruh1:

When you blowin a chicks back out them towels aint stayin in place my nigga, especially once u take her to the wall. Big ass chocolate hand prints on the wall, yall don't wanna listen to a nigga lol

When you blowin a chicks back out them towels aint stayin in place my nigga, especially once u take her to the wall. Big ass chocolate hand prints on the wall, yall don't wanna listen to a nigga lol
r u really gonna forsake the rope tho? bondage is spectacular

I haven't had that issue as we'd clean off first to prevent that very reason lol

Rope is bomb, towels don't stay put and can get frustrated haha. Whip cream is a negative because it's too dang messy and sticky, F all that. The honey pot is sweet enough.

I like being oiled up though.. that's that ISH right there.

Crazy Tyra.gif

Rope is bomb, towels don't stay put and can get frustrated haha. Whip cream is a negative because it's too dang messy and sticky, F all that. The honey pot is sweet enough.

I like being oiled up though.. that's that ISH right there.

View attachment 6450

^^ Someone who has actually done this shit lol That too, the fuckin stickiness is wack af. It aint like it looks on tv.

Back