Welcome To aBlackWeb

As much as I griped about the bs I went thru wit my ex, I'm glad I did. Kinda made me into the person I am now.

Realized if only one person is puttin more effort into the relationship...bounce. Not worth stressing yourself out.

This is so true. Unfortunately I have learned this the hard way

This social media shit, women will see the meals their lady friends put on social media now they wanna go to the restaurants the meal came from.

Get to the restaurant and the meal don’t look nothing like the meal that was posted. Chicks out here catfishing their night out. Shits wild

This social media shit, women will see the meals their lady friends put on social media now they wanna go to the restaurants the meal came from.

Get to the restaurant and the meal don’t look nothing like the meal that was posted. Chicks out here catfishing their night out. Shits wild
maybe they screen cappin the tripadvisor promo shots lmao

...I swear I hate people with access to social media

@AP21
giphy.gif

IP360 Relationship Moment:

Me and s/o went out to the outlet this past Sunday. Walking around checking out some of the stores. Wanted some sneakers but didn't see anything I liked. So she wanted to check out the Michael Kors store just to see what they had etc etc.

She walked in, looked around briefly until she saw a tote bag she liked that came wit a wallet and a smaller hand bag. So...I told her to get it. Apparently she wasn't expecting that response. Asked her "Do you want me to get it for you?" Why this hefa gonna tell me "If you want to"...then walk off.

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

BITCH THAT AIN'T WHAT I ASKED YOU!!!

I mean I didn't say that out loud of course. More like some Key & Peele type reaction like

"
Biiiiitch...THAT AIN'T WHAT I ASKED YOU!!"

So I stood there giving her that Bernie Mack gif look until she realized I was deadazzz serious. Of course she walks back wit a confused but happy look on her face, and grabs the color she liked. Lol!

She always give that look when I randomly buy her something. Like it has to be a special occasion in order for me do something like that. Especially if its something a lil expensive. Meh...why not? I recommend doin it when you can. The reaction is worth it.

Last edited:
IP360 Relationship Moment:

Me and s/o went out to the outlet this past Sunday. Walking around checking out some of the stores. Wanted some sneakers but didn't see anything I liked. So she wanted to check out the Michael Kors store just to see what they had etc etc.

She walked in, looked around briefly until she saw a tote bag she liked that came wit a wallet and a smaller hand bag. So...I old her to get it. Apparently she wasn't expecting that response. Asked her "Do you want me to get it for you?" Why this hefa gonna tell me "If you want to"...then walk off.

View attachment 53449

BITCH THAT AIN'T WHAT I ASKED YOU!!!

I mean I didn't say that out loud of course. More like some Key & Peele type reaction like

"
Biiiiitch...THAT AIN'T WHAT I ASKED YOU!!"

So I stood there giving her that Bernie Mack gif look until she realized I was deadazzz serious. Of course she walks back wit a confused but happy look on her face. Lol!

She always give that look when I randomly buy her something. Like it has to be a special occasion in order for me do something like that. Especially if its something a lil expensive. Meh...why not? I recommend doin it when you can. The reaction is worth it.

You receive all the cool points. That was sweet of you.

Back