Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have a very busy schedule. Like all of my time is usually occupied. Usually if I want to do anything new I have to rearrange my day to make it happen. Like most of us I guess. But when I tell the ladies I've been meeting about the things I'm doing and how busy my schedule is, the first thing she always says is "are you gonna be able to make time for me?"

My response is always "of course" but when I hear that sentence I detach and only look at her as a (potential) fuck buddy and not relationship potential. In my mind, wifey/relationship potential would be thinking how she's gonna build with me, not how I'm gonna fit her into my schedule.

I'm beginning to realize that if you're not trying to build with me, then you're just another task.

Its important to know when your relationship is ending, when a relationship has ran its course.
Acceptance is mandatory when things are falling apart.
I stayed way too long in relationships. I dragged many of my partners through BS in an effort to rebuild what was lost.
I kept searching for happiness in the same places I lost it at.
Im learning that relationships end, people leave and you have to accept it and through acceptance comes healing
...tending to yourself, being kind to yourself, making sure you are good, holds the most weight in the end.

You have to be willing to let go a lot in life.
lessons.

Any time you tell a person you're not ready to jump into a relationship right now, and they say "Cool. That's understandable"...they're not cool wit it.

Pretty much the countdown clock has begun. They say that, when really they're already plotting to change your mind. B/c they feel they're the ones who can do that.

But then have the audacity to get mad at you b/c months has gone by, and you still feel the same way. Mission failed. Lol

I really admire Du and LadyDu's relationship/marriage. To me they're an excellent example of Black Love. These two are undeniable soul mates and they remind me of a young Ossie Davis & Ruby Dee.
The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows

:jordan:

I have a very busy schedule. Like all of my time is usually occupied. Usually if I want to do anything new I have to rearrange my day to make it happen. Like most of us I guess. But when I tell the ladies I've been meeting about the things I'm doing and how busy my schedule is, the first thing she always says is "are you gonna be able to make time for me?"

My response is always "of course" but when I hear that sentence I detach and only look at her as a (potential) fuck buddy and not relationship potential. In my mind, wifey/relationship potential would be thinking how she's gonna build with me, not how I'm gonna fit her into my schedule.

I'm beginning to realize that if you're not trying to build with me, then you're just another task.

But why would you do this, is it not a fair question? I mean how can you build anything if you don't know if someone has the time to do so? Why would I even put in effort with someone that may or may not have that time. Basically I would have to know how I would fit before I would even consider building

But why would you do this, is it not a fair question? I mean how can you build anything if you don't know if someone has the time to do so? Why would I even put in effort with someone that may or may not have that time. Basically I would have to know how I would fit before I would even consider building

Good point.

Always kiss your gf/bf, wife/husband goodnight.

Pick your battles.
MikeTomlinClapsPoints_zpsmg5u0lvc.gif

You know what you might be right and it's a very fair question to ask. My response could be better. Next time I'm asked if I'll have time for her, I'll say "absolutely, but only if you can see yourself fitting into or willing to be a part of my/the life I just explained".

Back