Welcome To aBlackWeb

PRhyme 2 3/16

Life is too short to be grumpy, angry, bitter

Just try to be happy Like Water, Kandy real talk no lie

Stfu talkin to me. You lucky yo remedial ass is across the pond. Gimme 5 minutes, and a wire coat hanger, and I'd be on my Iceberg Slim shit. Have you turnin tricks on goats and camels as I know only you can do.

Fuck out my shit.

@Starbucks, you sharing accounts with somebody?

b/c this not the person who i thought i had an understanding with about this type of posting

Eminem isn't the only rapper alive

UK rap isnt the only genre of music

broaden your horizons

@Starbucks, you sharing accounts with somebody?

b/c this not the person who i thought i had an understanding with about this type of posting

Eminem isn't the only rapper alive

UK rap isnt the only genre of music

broaden your horizons

Yeah but i get really angry when posters lie and try to appropriate Indian culture and spread lies saying dreads didn't originate in India. I and Indians in general have no issues with black people, latinos, whites who ever it may be rocking dreads but do not try to re write history and be a culture vulture. Dreads have a spiritual aspect in India and the main religion of India. But again don't get me mistaken nobody saying a black person, white person who ever can't just rock them for fashion. But what @rickyrich @GNS @Remedy do is ridiculous this is culture appropriation spreading lies

Yeah but i get really angry when posters lie and try to appropriate Indian culture and spread lies saying dreads didn't originate in India. I and Indians in general have no issues with black people, latinos, whites who ever it may be rocking dreads but do not try to re write history and be a culture vulture. Dreads have a spiritual aspect in India and the main religion of India. But again don't get me mistaken nobody saying a black person, white person who ever can't just rock them for fashion. But what @rickyrich @GNS @Remedy do is ridiculous this is culture appropriation spreading lies
i'm not about to get into alla dat with you

BUT, you not doing yourselves any favors with the name calling and talking about the same 3/4 topics everyday

1) stop @'ing everyone to your thread. If they are interested in the subject matter, im sure they will respond. You just have to be prepared that it might not be someone agreeing with you

2) stop with the race baiting. Just like you want others to respect your culture, you have to do the same to theirs b/c you just might actually learn something, but you continue to be dismissive about every little thing.

3) stay focused on the topic at hand. If the subject is about best two songs on a Jay Z album, either participate in that discussion, or dont say anything. Dont bring up Royce, Em, or whoever else. STAY ON TOPIC!!

4) Lastly, AGAIN, venture off into other areas of the site. ABW is more than the record store.

@AP21 How much, nigga? Give me a number. She will not be missed and she adds nothing of value to what @Goldie is tryna accomplish here. Might as well get a few bucks to add to the betterment of the site.

There is no reason to protect her. So again, how much?

@AP21 How much, nigga? Give me a number. She will not be missed and she adds nothing of value to what @Goldie is tryna accomplish here. Might as well get a few bucks to add to the betterment of the site.

There is no reason to protect her. So again, how much?

i think we raised it to $50M lol

But

stay tuned

Stfu indians r racist as fuck . If u dont lik wat we sayin then gtfo

Back