Welcome To aBlackWeb

PRhyme 2 3/16

I can't critisize Royce too much for his very low sales his entire career because Jay-Z without the RnB singers featuring to do the hooks on his singles to give him hits, production from big name producers to give him hits and the marriage to Beyonce is Royce and would do Royce numbers

Turn the tables and take away those big name RnB singers featured hooks on all those Jay-Z singles and album songs and take away the production from big name producers like Timbaland on the singles and album songs. And if he wasn't married to and ever had any relationship with Beyonce give those 3 aspects to Royce then Royce would have done Jay-Z numbers and Jay Z would have done Royce numbers

I can't critisize Royce too much for his very low sales his entire career because Jay-Z without the RnB singers featuring to do the hooks on his singles to give him hits, production from big name producers to give him hits and the marriage to Beyonce is Royce and would do Royce numbers

Turn the tables and take away those big name RnB singers featured hooks on all those Jay-Z singles and album songs and take away the production from big name producers like Timbaland on the singles and album songs. And if he wasn't married to and ever had any relationship with Beyonce give those 3 aspects to Royce then Royce would have done Jay-Z numbers and Jay Z would have done Royce numbers

If If was a fifth, we'd all be drunk. How the fuck you use hypothetical scenarios to dismiss popularity and accomplishments? What does Jay hafta do with Royce? Who brought up Jay? If you died, would anyone care? Would the world be better off without you?

QTNA...

If If was a fifth, we'd all be drunk. How the fuck you use hypothetical scenarios to dismiss popularity and accomplishments? What does Jay hafta do with Royce? Who brought up Jay? If you died, would anyone care? Would the world be better off without you?

QTNA...

I stated facts

They are both lyrical technical MC's, both are top 10 greatest of all time technical MC's, both rap about the same subject matter, both's biggest weakness is hooks, both focus heavily on word play/multi's/double entendres/punchlines/flow, both have predominantly male african-american and hispanic hip-hop head fan base in their mid 30's and on wards, both have a big reputation of killing guest feature verses, both are great freestylers, both are battle tested and great at making diss songs, both are known for their flow, both started out on the underground, both are renowned for sounding great over Preemo production

Neither sing, neither harmonize, neither produce beats, neither play an instrument, neither do anything besides rap, neither use auto tune, neither make non rap songs, neither mix songs, neither dance

@Like_Water u like geek rap nothing wrong with that

Rappity rap
Lyrical rap
Technical rap
Geek rap
Nerd rap
Lyrical miracle spiritual rap
Rapping ass rap
Back pack rap
Robotic rap
Rap bot rap
Cypher rap
Mechanical rap
Dictionary rap
Boom bap rap

Has many names but it's commendable that u @5th Letter @Goldie @Loch121 @Cain @Playmaker88 @Water Ur Seeds @Lab Baby @Mooney @Reesey @Race Jones @genocide_cutter @Fazeem @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @Englishdude @HellCzar @Soul_Rattler @Preach2Teach like this type of rap and are proud Royce, Jay-Z, Nas, Wu Tang, Kendrick, Canibus, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes, J Cole, Rakim, KRS One, Biggie, Black Thought, Scarface, Kool G Rap, Andre 3000, Little Brother, Jadakiss, Joe Budden fans

But just let me enjoy my sauce and my flavaz my style and taste of music in peace like this

@Like_Water u like geek rap nothing wrong with that

Rappity rap
Lyrical rap
Technical rap
Geek rap
Nerd rap
Lyrical miracle spiritual rap
Rapping ass rap
Back pack rap
Robotic rap
Rap bot rap
Cypher rap
Mechanical rap
Dictionary rap
Boom bap rap

Has many names but it's commendable that u @5th Letter @Goldie @Loch121 @Cain @Playmaker88 @Water Ur Seeds @Lab Baby @Mooney @Reesey @Race Jones @genocide_cutter @Fazeem @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @Englishdude @HellCzar @Soul_Rattler @Preach2Teach like this type of rap and are proud Royce, Jay-Z, Nas, Wu Tang, Kendrick, Canibus, Big Pun, Busta Rhymes, J Cole, Rakim, KRS One, Biggie, Black Thought, Scarface, Kool G Rap, Andre 3000, Little Brother, Jadakiss, Joe Budden fans

But just let me enjoy my sauce and my flavaz my style and taste of music in peace like this

Nipsey Hussle has the best album of the year. Jeezy and Ross have some of the best discographys in rap. None of 'em are thought of to be super lyrical rappers. There's more nuance to being a hip-hop head than lyricism.

And I'm a hip-hop head, you dumb bitch. No one cares about your curry flavored sauce. I would let you enjoy your faggot white boy rap music in peace if you would let everyone else enjoy their shit in peace. But you can't do that, so neither can I.

200 (1).gif
200.gif
giphy (11).gif

Nipsey Hussle has the best album of the year. Jeezy and Ross have some of the best discographys in rap. None of 'em are thought of to be super lyrical rappers. There's more nuance to being a hip-hop head than lyricism.

And I'm a hip-hop head, you dumb bitch. No one cares about your curry flavored sauce. I would let you enjoy your faggot white boy rap music in peace if you would let everyone else enjoy their shit in peace. But you can't do that, so neither can I.

View attachment 30599
View attachment 30600
View attachment 30601

U make no sense u have no logic

Only white rappers i listen to are

Eminem
Post Malone
K-Koke
Slim Jesus

Just 4 white rappers

Every other rapper i listen to is black

Chief Keef
50 Cent
Z-Ro
Young Jeezy
B.o.B
Wiz Khalifa
Future
Young Thug
Rich Homie Quan
Max-B
Nicki Minaj
Dej Loaf
Nipsey Hussle
Gucci Mane
Lil Wayne
Devin The Dude
Bone Thugs
Fredo Santana
Lil Durk
Tony Yayo
Jim Jones
Camron
B.G

And that's not even all there is more black rappers i listen to those listed just the first that popped in my mind

There's no shame in being a Royce fan liking a niche rapper and a niche style of rap

U like what u like Loch21, 5th Letter, Loch

Back