Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Phonte - No News Is Good News

3bfa9c11-3597-4b10-ab55-7d7e14e9b147_zpsyty76pyr.gif

Let's get it

I really wish Phonte would go back to rapping for the foreign exchange albums. I check out all the FE albums, but nothing will ever beat "connected"

Seems like he enjoys tweeking their formula after a successful album. Connected and Love In Flying Colors should have had better follow ups. As it stand Foreign Exchange is on a cold streak right now.

Yeah, and i think it was their second album, maybe 3rd, that they got nominated for a grammy for. So i think they try to keep it RnB.

I want an explanation for this shit though:

shit aint jiggy to nobody.

Yeah, and i think it was their second album, maybe 3rd, that they got nominated for a grammy for. So i think they try to keep it RnB.

I want an explanation for this shit though:

shit aint jiggy to nobody.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!! That joint is straight FLAMES!!!

I'll throw that shit in a Deep House or Chicago House set and get asses wigglin and titties jigglin on the dance floor. Fuck! That shit is dope as fuck!

00-phonte-no_news_is_good_news-web-2018-768x768.jpg

01. To The Rescue
02. So Help Me God
03. Pastor Tigallo
04. Expensive Genes
05. Cry No More
06. Such Is Life
07. Change Of Mind (Feat. Freddie Gibbs)
08. Sweet You
09. Find That Love Again (Feat. Eric Roberson)
10. Euphorium (Back To The Light)

Damn... I fucks with this joint heavily. It's good to hear Phonte back in the booth spittin.

This shit hard it. I kept the album on repeat at the gym this morning, then I kept from cry no more to sweet you on repeat until I left.

I appreciate that track with Freddy Cane, shit fire.

That instrumental for cry no more is perfect imo

Seen em rise I seen em fall
I seen the dreams of fiends in scenes of war
Inside my mind it ain't nothing serene
It' called blackness
The most expensive gene of all

Soooooo...as much as I be hookin niggas up with music for them to dl...ain't NOBODY got a link for this album to dl???

Aiifght...cool

source.gif

Been rocking this all June. Super late, I know, but this is everything that Scorpion shit should be.

So Help Me God, I'll MURDER you niggas.

Change of Mind, Sweet You, and Euphorium are highlights here.

"Coming back to this spot was a long shot/But what's a long shot to to a sharpshooter?"

Grown man rap. 4/5 mics.
giphy.gif

Back