Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pete Rock Vs Just Blaze

Who U Got?

• Total voters
nick-cage-lol.gif

On the real that was a perfect example on something me and @AP21 have been debating all year about producers vs beat makers. That right there, is why Puff is a genius. He took that shit and made

Big difference

I got an alert there was niggin

I'ma have to go back to the start of the thread to find it

Please stop with this "oh if u dont agree with me you dont know hiphop" cuz not one of u niggas got more hiphop knowledge than me.

I'm down to go track for track, till then it's a bunch of talk.

All that knowledge, and you think Lil Wayne top 5 all time. FOH

tenor.gif

Just Blaze "U Don't Know (Remix)" Jay Z and M.O.P.

I liked the original but I damn near lost my mind when I heard the remix...
as much as I will always love T.R.O.Y. by Pete Rock, I think Bleezy got this

Pete is verastile because his style is pure hip hop and he blends more genres than Just-Blaze. His style will forever be timeless while JB is more so the late 90s/2000s. Just Blaze is definitely top ten though he can be dated sometimes. Maybe if you were a teenager when he was really popular he'd have more significance. Also you can't argue that there are more modern producers copying Pete Rock's style more than Just Blaze.

good memories of smoking blunts with friends freestyling to this link, the beat switch up also made for a good rotational flow.

I am a Just Blaze fan but stop it Gold you can make the argument Pete Rock remixes alone is over Just catalogue

Last edited:
The Documentary
Good kid M.A.A.D. City
The Black Album
Late Registration
Fish Scale
Ti's KING
Kingdom Come
Eardrum
Darkside Vol. 1
Lemonade

Just has been on countless classic and near classic albums. Some of the most important, influential records to drop in the last decade included his production. Pete Rock is producing for NORE and Ill Bill. It's no comparison

Back