Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pete Rock Vs Just Blaze

Who U Got?

• Total voters
I think this would have been a better match up between Just Blaze v. The Alchemist or 9th Wonder....maybe even Dilla

Its not just hype or anything. But the fact is if you really know and study your hip hop history you will see that Pete Rock is an elite producer of the highest order.

His longevity and consistency is on par with the Premiers, Dres,DJ Quiks,RZAs,etc...

THOSE are his peers and contemporaries. Not no Just Blaze

I think this would have been a better match up between Just Blaze v. The Alchemist or 9th Wonder....maybe even Dilla

Its not just hype or anything. But the fact is if you really know and study your hip hop history you will see that Pete Rock is an elite producer of the highest order.

His longevity and consistency is on par with the Premiers, Dres,DJ Quiks,RZAs,etc...

THANK YOU

Please stop with this "oh if u dont agree with me you dont know hiphop" cuz not one of u niggas got more hiphop knowledge than me.

I'm down to go track for track, till then it's a bunch of talk.

Please stop with this "oh if u dont agree with me you dont know hiphop" cuz not one of u niggas got more hiphop knowledge than me.

I'm down to go track for track, till then it's a bunch of talk.

idk B your opinions be so off base sometimes

Man just listen....just REALLY listen to pure sound quality and attention to detail of this unsung classic.

If a song can be "warm & soothing" this is it.

Just Blaze just doesn't have ANYTHING in his catalog as blissful as this track.

Timeless

Yea aight lol

2 of the 3 best freestyles this year were on guess what? Just blaze beats

Shit, I was thinking Havoc would have been a better choice for Blaze

Back