Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pete Rock Vs Just Blaze

Who U Got?

• Total voters
I ain't taking bout the songs you fuck wit.

I'm talking bout the songs that get brought up every 2-3 years by The Source,XXL,Vibe, Complex, ect. When they do the 50/100 greatest Hip Hop songs, how many Just songs are rated higher that Troy.

You do know you sound ridiculous right? lol

That's like saying CL smooth is a better MC cuz his ONE song gets mentioned before any Jay-Z song when discussing hiphop classic songs.

It takes way more than 1 classic song, when a nigga has a ton of em.

You do know you sound ridiculous right? lol

That's like saying CL smooth is a better MC cuz his ONE song gets mentioned before any Jay-Z song when discussing hiphop classic songs.

It takes way more than 1 classic song, when a nigga has a ton of em.

What "classic" song Just got that consistently in 10/20 all time greatest HH songs list.

I'l wait.........

waiting.gif

What "classic" song Just got that consistently in 10/20 all time greatest HH songs list.

I'l wait.........

waiting.gif

How did you manage to miss the point of my last post?

Pete has one classic song.

Just Blaze has a ton of classic songs.

Again that's like saying because TROY will be considered a bigger "hiphop" classic than any Jay song, CL Smooth>>> Jay-z, that's just plain stupid.

Just Blaze having a ton of classics >>>> Pete having 1 hiphop staple.

How did you manage to miss the point of my last post?

Pete has one classic song.

Just Blaze has a ton of classic songs.

Again that's like saying because TROY will be considered a bigger "hiphop" classic than any Jay song, CL Smooth>>> Jay-z, that's just plain stupid.

Just Blaze having a ton of classics >>>> Pete having 1 hiphop staple.

No nigga, you missing the point.

What "classic" song Blaze got that's on the level of Troy as far as recognition and admiration.

Not songs YOU think or feel is classic.

No nigga, you missing the point.

What "classic" song Blaze got that's on the level of Troy as far as recognition and admiration.

Not songs YOU think or feel is classic.

Again, that's ONE song.

By that logic CL Smooth>>> Jay-z. Do you think CL Smooth>> Jay-z? Fuck no, so find a new argument to use b

This nigga been talkin about that 1 song for 10 pages lmaooooooooooo shit's sadda dena bitch

Is CL SMooth >>> Jay-Z?

Thank you.

Get a better argument and holla at me

listen pete rock was the founding father of soulfulness in the 90s all up and down the east coast

soooo to suggest that he only has one classic song is a flat out lie goldie

I mean the production here is flawless (and one of my favorite songs)

and soul survivor is a classic and ahead of its time

I mean we are talking about a discography that reaches back from 1989 until now.

Im sorry but he shits on blaze

Back