OPINION Oral Sex and Unshaved Balls

Meeks

The One with the Pretty Eyes.
Sep 20, 2017
Listening to Buddens podcast, and this nigga said the “EXACT” thing I said in this thread

@Meeks

What say u

That ya'll fuck with wack bitches that don't know how to suck dick.

Answer still the same.

That ya'll fuck with wack bitches that don't know how to suck dick.

Answer still the same.
The true question is, are you a rare breed or this many men just been unlucky. I've never really had fire dome, I've always chalked it up to my exceptions being too high

The true question is, are you a rare breed or this many men just been unlucky. I've never really had fire dome, I've always chalked it up to my exceptions being too high

I can't really say if I'm rare or not, I just know what I can do and I do it well.
*shrugs*

I can't really say if I'm rare or not, I just know what I can do and I do it well.
*shrugs*
And I believe you. So believe us when we say, there is a lot of women out here that dont really know what they doing on the mic

Did these women y’all dealt with brag about giving head and didn’t perform?

Did they say they hated doing it and you just dealt with it?

Reactions: Meeks

all of the above

Neither. They didnt hate doing it but they werent talking about how fire the neck was.

Reactions: Ironman
I've never had one brag and then underperform

But I have had one whose skill level was top notch, attempt to not give maximum effort

And I believe you. So believe us when we say, there is a lot of women out here that dont really know what they doing on the mic

You fuck with chicks that say they can beatbox with the dick in their throat huh? Lmfaooo

• Haha
Reactions: Mr BFK and 100MBS