Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Should We Embrace Being The Sidepiece?

So you cool with you can't call her until she calls you because he don't need to know and she saves your name in her phone as Sheila or something?
.............yeah

She could save that shit as Meatbag for all I care, I won't ever see it.

Good thing about being a side pc is, I can have a life and ignore her calls or text when need be

I'll pass on being the sidepiece I'm the main course or nothing
tumblr_mkzytbc0Kq1s74wyto1_500_zpswo2kjjqj.gif

Not only do I believe in do on to others but I also believe in Karma and you can't believe in those things and be comfortable violating the sanctity or marriage and not think it could happen to you. Now you could be the perfect person and they may still cheat but that is on them.

Embrace is not the right word now the stigma is harder on women cuz well we all know. A guy being a sidepiece feels like he winning. But honestly it kind of odd to celebrate it. Like it's kind of shameful and what's the point of a sidepiece if they openly celebrating the shit?

It just doesn't make sense to be a side chick when there's dudes out there 100% single. If you just want casual sex and no commitment, you can do that with a single person. Why do it with multiple people? It's not even about judging, but irl there's things called diseases and the more people you smash (or they smash) the more opportunities you have to catch something, so it's just not worth it imo. Single people should be single together, dating should be two people or at least a a small group of people who all know what's going on and are taking the proper precautions. That's all.

The power boners....

If people want to invite fuckery into your life go for it,..

Just don't call it anything other than mess and fuckery

Back