Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Should We Embrace Being The Sidepiece?

I swear I'll never get it.
Social media exposure, money, attention
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

With side bitches being praised, I'm perfectly fine being single. I can't get jiggy with it.

Kandy and a million Cats over Kandy and a man who has a knowing side bitch. Any day.

in an age where open relationships are increasingly common, there is NO REASON to have a sidepiece or knowingly be one. y'all can just find a main that's jiggy with it.
Where's the fun in that?

he cant help himself from straying even from the lady he simps smh
Only you two heathens would think that comment meant I was trying to push up on you

Stop trying to break up a happy home yo

How many men are comfortable being a side person? Like you actually sign up for dealing with a married woman on the regular.

How many men are comfortable being a side person? Like you actually sign up for dealing with a married woman on the regular.
Ain't nothing to it as long as all rules are followed

Don't lead that nigga to where we lay at
Don't talk about him as if he was my friend, I don't care what he likes to order when yall out and such
I'm not a shoulder to cry on if shit getting rough
Don't ask me for money cause you got a husband

I think that covers it.......

I can't do it, I know it'll weigh heavy on my conscious to have a side piece, not about that kind of life. I'd rather just be a man hoe and not be tied down to anybody.

Ain't nothing to it as long as all rules are followed

Don't lead that nigga to where we lay at
Don't talk about him as if he was my friend, I don't care what he likes to order when yall out and such
I'm not a shoulder to cry on if shit getting rough
Don't ask me for money cause you got a husband

I think that covers it.......
So you cool with you can't call her until she calls you because he don't need to know and she saves your name in her phone as Sheila or something?

Back