Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Is Oral Sex a Requirement In Ur Relationship

Is It A Requirement?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Off topic, but i always see this and it's repeated too often. Rebuke is not the same as judgement. In most places on the bible, when someone is called out for hypocritical "judgement" they were trying to carry out a punishment for a slight.

Like in the book of John when the Pharisees tested Christ by brining a woman accused of adultery before him to see how he would handle it. He told them that whoever is without sin could cast the stone. But then He told the women he does not condemn, which is the result of judgement. But then immediately tells her to sin no more.

So rebuke is not judgement.
Was Trini anyway this conversation shouldn't have been started in the first place. I'm done responding to anonymous posts.

harmless trolling b. judah's post can be a standalone discussion on rebuking vs judging.
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063_zpsl1uklg66.png

I be thinking my standards are fairly reasonable, but these niggas got me thinking my standards may be excessive lol

Niggas bugging

If she don't bless this royalty, we not in a relationship

If I don't lap up the nectar of her fruits, we not in a relationship

We fuck buddies at best. Cut buddy at worse
I knew I answered this yo

IP and Dread post were getting me angry all over again

Their chicks aint gotta suck dick , aint gotta be faithful, aint gotta be attentive, they can go out on dates with niggas, lmaoooo man

Back