Is It A Requirement?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
y r u nosigning this? @gns
Because actually
I remember u posting some holier than thou shite about not allowing a females picture to be posted and u cited site rules.

I figured if someone posted anonymously for their own privacy u would be against a reveal and seek to uphold the rules for posterity's sake.

Because actually
I remember u posting some holier than thou shite about not allowing a females picture to be posted and u cited site rules.

I figured if someone posted anonymously for their own privacy u would be against a reveal and seek to uphold the rules for posterity's sake.
unless the anon post is in a "safe thread" that has immunity from reveals, or contains identifying/traumatic info, any anon post can be revealed. thats y we got a feature for that.

now. not wanting people's privacy violated is holier than thou? gtfo.

what a failed attempt @ tryna highlight a double standard.

unless the anon post is in a "safe thread" that has immunity from reveals, or contains identifying/traumatic info, any anon post can be revealed. thats y we got a feature for that.

now. not wanting people's privacy violated is holier than thou? gtfo.

what a failed attempt @ tryna highlight a double standard.

I wasn't attempting shite.
It was an observation of posting etiquette if rules are followed according to whatever safe ish u r talking about then so be it.

I just learned something new thats all

g6pq8Yg_zps4yvob6vy.png

For a "man of God "you are doing some serious judging
3e3f086262ca10e7469af7576c84fdaf_zpszrawxxpd.png

Off topic, but i always see this and it's repeated too often. Rebuke is not the same as judgement. In most places on the bible, when someone is called out for hypocritical "judgement" they were trying to carry out a punishment for a slight.

Like in the book of John when the Pharisees tested Christ by brining a woman accused of adultery before him to see how he would handle it. He told them that whoever is without sin could cast the stone. But then He told the women he does not condemn, which is the result of judgement. But then immediately tells her to sin no more.

So rebuke is not judgement.

Off topic, but i always see this and it's repeated too often. Rebuke is not the same as judgement. In most places on the bible, when someone is called out for hypocritical "judgement" they were trying to carry out a punishment for a slight.

Like in the book of John when the Pharisees tested Christ by brining a woman accused of adultery before him to see how he would handle it. He told them that whoever is without sin could cast the stone. But then He told the women he does not condemn, which is the result of judgement. But then immediately tells her to sin no more.

So rebuke is not judgement.

judah, now you know these nignogs be judging

Back