Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Is Oral Sex a Requirement In Ur Relationship

Is It A Requirement?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Hol'up...hol'up...hol'up...i got a question tho.

So folks...especially the brothas...are really turning down sex if the person doesn't go down on them?

For examples fellas...she done got azzz nekkid, told she doesn't give head, but has no problem giving you this fiyah azzz pussy. So you tellin me niggas is turning down the pussy, actually gettin back up, puttin on their clothes, and hauling azzz??
No never that! But now we have to have that conversation. Is this something you don't do because its our first encounter or is it that your not comfortable with me yet? Or the deal breaker! That is not your thing at all?

Hol'up...hol'up...hol'up...i got a question tho.

So folks...especially the brothas...are really turning down sex if the person doesn't go down on them?

For examples fellas...she done got azzz nekkid, told she doesn't give head, but has no problem giving you this fiyah azzz pussy. So you tellin me niggas is turning down the pussy, actually gettin back up, puttin on their clothes, and hauling azzz??

I've done it twice.

One was a chick I fucked on the reg, so I knew I could fuck her anytime I wanted, she just wasn't in the mood that day and I'm an asshole, so yea, I had to make a point.

The other one I never fucked before and I left her ass butt naked on her carpet. I'm serious about that shit b lol

If I'm there to have sex then I'm not leaving without getting it, I wouldn't care if she gave head or not. I'm getting mine regardless.

Man lurker tripping

I don't know what kinda chicks he used to dealing with but I ain't neva seen a clit that bleeds

If you licking anything else, then that's on you

And if you got blood coming out ya man parts, then you got more important things to worry about than receiving oral

Man lurker tripping

I don't know what kinda chicks he used to dealing with but I ain't neva seen a clit that bleeds

If you licking anything else, then that's on you

And if you got blood coming out ya man parts, then you got more important things to worry about than receiving oral
you are funny.

I've done it twice.

One was a chick I fucked on the reg, so I knew I could fuck her anytime I wanted, she just wasn't in the mood that day and I'm an asshole, so yea, I had to make a point.

The other one I never fucked before and I left her ass butt naked on her carpet. I'm serious about that shit b lol
u need a movie about ur life. like Pootie Tang.
u cld write it. an ABW production.

I'm a man of God and I believe in the sodomy laws. I won't do anything the gays can do. Pussy eating and dick sucking is for the sodomites.

aa7231b2df69ccd7fc340e563101f6dc_zpsb0ydcoz9.png

full-3_zpsmlpfjedw.gif

full_zpsf6mplncd.gif

2ldl51_zpsdxqdx8sn.gif

Ok so what's the difference b/t a fucc buddy and a cutty buddy?

Is it a difference in location?

Last edited:
Back