Welcome To aBlackWeb

Again, im talkin bout to - day. To DAY. Women bash women about being hoes, men don't really give af cuz we'll still fuck. Women bash women about everything, from their eyelashes to what they wear to the store.

Yall can try to blame religion for why women bash women for being hoes, i'll rather be logical about it.

Again, im talkin bout to - day. To DAY.
200.gif

Do days happen in a vacuum free from historical influence?

200.gif

Do days happen in a vacuum free from historical influence?

I hate I even have to break this shit down, because you wanna try so hard to not hold females accountable for their actions. You thinking you're helping them but you're doing them a disservice but not calling them out on the shit.

But ok, let's do it.

Do you think women were shamed for being hoes before Christianity?

Do you think women were shamed for being hoes before Christianity?
In some cultures yes, in others no. For example, plenty of women tribes in african countries and tribes walked freely around with their breasts out, no problem, until europeans came and forced their ideas of what's "modest" and "immodest".

And lol @ not holding women accountable, this argument is kissing cousins with the "black culture is to blame" argument from cacs.

In some cultures yes, in others no. For example, plenty of women tribes in african countries and tribes walked freely around with their breasts out, no problem, until europeans came and forced their ideas of what's "modest" and "immodest".

And lol @ not holding women accountable, this argument is kissing cousins with the "black culture is to blame" argument from cacs.

So knowing this, you can not say religion is responsible for this type of thinking if it already existed prior to religion.

So knowing this, you can not say religion is responsible for this type of thinking if it already existed prior to religion.
which came first...religion or cultures

can they not exist simultaneously?

which came first...religion or cultures

can they not exist simultaneously?

So dating back to the beginning of civilization you know men are responsible for this type of thinking? So women just now started acting the way they do, there's no way they thought the way they do and were catty like they are back then... nooo. ofc not.

Does it really matter? Misogyny is still misogyny no matter where it comes from, my point is that a large amount of it comes from religious teachings.

So dating back to the beginning of civilization you know men are responsible for this type of thinking? So women just now started acting the way they do, there's no way they thought the way they do and were catty like they are back then... nooo. ofc not.
And men aren't catty?

Does it really matter? Misogyny is still misogyny no matter where it comes from, my point is that a large amount of it comes from religious teachings.

It matters when you try to attribute it to men and say men created that type of thinking. So your religion angle isn't working.

Back to the present. The women bash women for being "hoes" way more than men ever do.

Again, if a chick wants to be a hoe, more power to her, just don't be surprised when people treat u like one.

It matters when you try to attribute it to men and say men created that type of thinking. So your religion angle isn't working.

Back to the present. The women bash women for being "hoes" way more than men ever do.

Again, if a chick wants to be a hoe, more power to her, just don't be surprised when people treat u like one.
Did misogynistic ideals occur without the influence of religion? Yeah, I'm sure they did, since everything has a chance of happening but again, religion is responsible for the majority of it.

That's been my stance since the beginning of this thread, you've poked no holes in it.

Poked holes? I ripped it to shreds lol

U can't blame religion for something existing when it's been around long before religion. That's simple logic.

Poked holes? I ripped it to shreds lol

U can't blame religion for something existing when it's been around long before religion. That's simple logic.
Lol, no you didn't. My point was that religion has caused the majority of the misogyny that we see, you're willingly misinterpreting my argument.

Back