Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who shames women most of the time? other women...
False, They don't account for the majority of people shaming women, that comes from men. Religion for example is full of misogyny and intolerant attitudes towards female sexuality. Things have gotten better, but those ideas heavily permeate society.

False, They don't account for the majority of people shaming women, that comes from men. Religion for example is full of misogyny and intolerant attitudes towards female sexuality. Things have gotten better, but those ideas heavily permeate society.

Don't do that.

Don't attribute everything that has to do with religion on men lol cut it out.

We're talkin about grown men and women who we come into contact with every day whether in person or on social media etc. It's women bashing women majority of the time. Men don't give af if you're a hoe or not, cuz most niggas will still fuck lol Look on social media for a day, chill on LSA for 1 day, it's women bashin women, callin eachother hoes and sluts.

well, do you think these women would even know what to say if men werent out there saying it?

Don't do that.

Don't attribute everything that has to do with religion on men lol cut it out.

We're talkin about grown men and women who we come into contact with every day whether in person or on social media etc. It's women bashing women majority of the time. Men don't give af if you're a hoe or not, cuz most niggas will still fuck lol Look on social media for a day, chill on LSA for 1 day, it's women bashin women, callin eachother hoes and sluts.
Goldie where do you think the idea of "hoes" and "sluts" originates? It comes the religious idea of modesty, which forces women to dress, act, live a certain way or be label sluts for attracting male attention. It's the reason why people argue "if she hadn't been wearing such and such, maybe she wouldn't have gotten sexually assaulted" or simply "she was asking for it". It's also why women in some majority muslim countries aren't allowed to be out in public without a male companion.

I feel like this is ridiculously obvious but you don't want to see it cause it makes males look bad or maybe your just being contrarian.

Goldie where do you think the idea of "hoes" and "sluts" originates? It comes the religious idea of modesty, which forces women to dress, act, live a certain way or be label sluts for attracting male attention. It's the reason why people argue "if she hadn't been wearing such and such, maybe she wouldn't have gotten sexually assaulted" or simply "she was asking for it". It's also why women in some majority muslim countries aren't allowed to be out in public without a male companion.

I feel like this is ridiculously obvious but you don't want to see it cause it makes males look bad or maybe your just being contrarian.

You're going to bogus extremes, really? How many niggas u know think it's ok to rape chicks cuz she had on a shorts?

Yall niggas do the most when yall capen man

You're going to bogus extremes, really? How many niggas u know think it's ok to rape chicks cuz she had on a shorts?
Lol, Where did I say this? Please point it out.

Now, what I actually said was this:

Goldie where do you think the idea of "hoes" and "sluts" originates? It comes the religious idea of modesty, which forces women to dress, act, live a certain way or be label sluts for attracting male attention. It's the reason why people argue "if she hadn't been wearing such and such, maybe she wouldn't have gotten sexually assaulted" or simply "she was asking for it".

My whole point was that because of forced religious ideals of modesty or immodesty, these kinds of excuses are made for the horrible treatment of women, there's a clear connection between immodesty and modern misogyny, you'd have to be willfully ignorant to not see it.

Yall talkin bout hundreds of years ago, im talkin about TO------ DAY. In 2017. What men and women do TO DAY.

Yall takin this simpin shit to new heights, places never before seen b.

Goldie RN:

giphy.gif

Yall talkin bout hundreds of years ago, im talkin about TO------ DAY. In 2017. What men and women do TO DAY.

could it be that what men and women do TO DAY be attributed to stuff done hundreds of years ago?

which is Josh's point that you keep ignoring

"judge, being that the white man created the term killer, it's the white man's fault for my client killing these people" - The lawfirm of Josh and AP

lmao You still doing it doggy, I'm using historical examples because that's what made these modern ideas. Misogyny didn't just disappear over night with women's suffrage.

I find it funny how when it comes to racism (Something that does effect men) dudes put their logic hats on and become internet historians with PHD's in sociology, but when it comes to misogyny mfs wanna pull out all the same excuses cacs use in defense of racism/white supremacy.

I'd use examples but I know some of yall will just hit the downvote button and deny deny.

lmao You still doing it doggy, I'm using historical examples because that's what made these modern ideas. Misogyny didn't just disappear over night with women's suffrage.

I find it funny how when it comes to racism (Something that does effect men) dudes put their logic hats on and become internet historians with PHD's in sociology, but when it comes to misogyny mfs wanna pull out all the same excuses cacs use in defense of racism/white supremacy.

I'd use examples but I know some of yall will just hit the downvote button and deny deny.

better not trip on ya cape on your way in here Josh
-Goldie

"judge, being that the white man created the term killer, it's the white man's fault for my client killing these people" - The lawfirm of Josh and AP
Was murder an exclusively european phenomenon before colonialism happened?

That said, this is a ridiculous misinterpretation of what I said/meant.

Back