Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑

Women can't do what men do?
giphy.gif

Why not?

Last edited:
whats dis about friend?
Misogynous minds. I was watching videos about men who give their women instructions on what she can and cannot do. Yet, the men seem to think they can pretty much do what they want, but forbid women to do as such.

Misogynous minds. I was watching videos about men who give their women instructions on what she can and cannot do. Yet, the men seem to think they can pretty much do what they want, but forbid women to do as such.

why you aint post those tho Blac lol

would've given some much needed context

when presented with such, you can either accept it or reject it

there's tons of submissive women who bend to their men's misogynistic desires, were there are just as many who will tell a dude to go fuck himself.....

i think some dudes take shti too far....but i always say, people only gonna do what they allowed to get away with...

so if a chic cool with a dude putting them terms on her... she can't be mad at shit but herself

lol she was .

But that's besides the point. I'm just not understanding why some women are trying to push this amber rose "i can be a hoe if i want to" shit so hard .

lol she was .

But that's besides the point. I'm just not understanding why some women are trying to push this amber rose "i can be a hoe if i want to" shit so hard .
cuz people love forcing accepatace

Because people want to be themselves and not be restricted to the expectations of society

Don't do that.

Nobody's saying hoes can't be hoes, but when u get treated like one, don't be fuckin surprised is all im saying.

"can u believe he treated me like a slut?!?"

b31

Don't do that.

Nobody's saying hoes can't be hoes, but when u get treated like one, don't be fuckin surprised is all im saying.

"can u believe he treated me like a slut?!?"

b31
Lol you're doing it again, the problem here is, it doesn't go both ways. Women are vilified for "slutty" behavior while men are seemingly praised for it. That's literally what the whole thread is about.

Lol you're doing it again, the problem here is, it doesn't go both ways. Women are vilified for "slutty" behavior while men are seemingly praised for it. That's literally what the whole thread is about.

Who praises men? other men...

Who shames women most of the time? other women...

Again, they do it to themselves

Back