Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - Do Your Agree With Kyrie or Was He Foul?

Do you agree with kyrie or was he foul?

• Total voters
you could've used that as a defense, but you were too focused on rings being the criteria

I don't think he foul but he dumb...you rather have your own team and never sniff the finals again long as bron in the league than be in the finals every year for the next few years...I don't understand the move at all but it's his move to sink or swim.

well, i was thinking the same thing about Melo wanting to go west where you damn near gotta have 50 wins to get in the playoffs

So now you admit Lebron has had an e-z pass to the finals damn near his entire career. Duly noted.

So now you admit Lebron has had an e-z pass to the finals damn near his entire career. Duly noted.
i never said he didnt

he also didnt have Shaq or Pau Gasol in his prime

so...theres that

Yea, cuz he hasn't been making super teams lol this nigga ap's hilarious man

He been chillin with Lebron tough this off season, he'll prolly go to the cavs

That'll be soooo wack.

They did that, Bron wouldn't have went to Chi for Wade

Yea, cuz he hasn't been making super teams lol this nigga ap's hilarious man

brah...Shaq in his prime >>> wade and bosh in theirs

Pau in his prime >>> kevin love and kyrie in theirs

why do you do this?

Aight...does kobe, with the SAME talent that lebron had prior to moving to Miami, win a title? yes or no?

lol you're overrating Pau big time fam. Was a he a solid player, yes, but was he the 2nd coming to shaq? hell no.

Kobe is better than LeBron. Bron cant shoot like Kobe. Everything else they do is about the same. Both can average 30 ppg. But lebron aint dropped 82. It is different eras true but the rings gotta count for something.

wth hell does dropping 82 pts in a game have to do with anything?

lol

this alter of kobe is unsettling

Back